Thinking about joining.

ExCloud

I am thinking about sending the fee and joining GC. I play in the servers a lot. What I am wondering though is we can wear another clans tag correct? I plan to play Cal League again sometime, just missed out this season. Played the season before. I want to play again next season. If I do join am I required to wear .gc all the time or just in the GC servers. Thanks :)

I am thinking about sending the fee and joining GC. I play in the servers a lot. What I am wondering though is we can wear another clans tag correct? I plan to play Cal League again sometime, just missed out this season. Played the season before. I want to play again next season. If I do join am I required to wear .gc all the time or just in the GC servers. Thanks :)

I don't think you are required to wear it. You are paying for the privilege to wear it. Whether you do or not is up to you.

Shaftiel

P.S. I could be wrong though heh :P

I don't think you are required to wear it. You are paying for the privilege to wear it. Whether you do or not is up to you.

Shaftiel

P.S. I could be wrong though heh :P

I realize that I would wear it all the time in server, but in Cal I would probably just wear my cal team tag.

GC is really more a community than a clan, and aside from fielding teams in UT and CS at various points really doesn't operate as a clan. There's no expectation that members leave their clans or even remove their clans' tags, unless those tags are offensive or obscene. tag name.gc or name.gc #channel aren't uncommon. As far as using the tag goes, members are free to use it or not as they please, although we expect that anyone using it will conduct themselves with a certain level of sportsmanship even outside our own servers. For matching you should do whatever's most appropriate to your team and the league; it really isn't a concern of ours.

Wear your mickey mouse ears while in Disneyland, not at the Superbowl game...though the Disney execs would 'ooooh' and 'ahhh' over the extra publicity.

As Mook said, the choice is yours.

• 3 weeks later...
my gc tatoo usually says "gc" but sometimes says "gcftw," just kinda depends what's going on.

Yeah... when he looks up, the rolls on the back of his head make it difficult to read.

• 4 weeks later...