NBA finals?

nut

Really suprised there hasnt been a post about this! Lakers VS Celtics! Rivalry! FINALS!

The celtics are up 3-2 on the lakers.

1st game: Boston won (home BOS)

2nd game: Boston won (home BOS)

3rd game: Lakers won (home LA)

4th game: Boston won (home LA)

5th game: Lakers won (home LA)

Game 6 is tommarow! at 6! AT BOSTON!

I am a devoted Trail Blazer fan.. because i do live in portland. But i am 100% for the lakers.

This could go to game 7! ... but a lot of people think it's highly unlikley.

I hate both the Lakers and the Celtics just out of principle. They dominated the league in the 70s and 80s (or at least it seemed so). Nowadays, except for my Pacers (always root for the home team), I don't really have a favorite team. Like in any sport, you relate to individual players. It used to be players were with one team the majority of their career. Now it seems they jump teams on a yearly basis.

nut
(edited)

predictions for game 6?

i could seriously see the Lakers taking the win.. and forcing a game 7. that'd make for a better series. But Boston plays so good at home...

Edited by Capt.Coconut

Celtics in 6.

Kobe goes 7-29 from the floor, Lamar Odom craps the bed again and Pau gets 15-11 while playing his matador defense. That crowd won't let the Celts loose this one.

I am by no means a Celtics fan, but I cannot state emphatically enough how much I hate the Lakers.

Celtics in 6.

Kobe goes 7-29 from the floor, Lamar Odom craps the bed again and Pau gets 15-11 while playing his matador defense. That crowd won't let the Celts loose this one.

I am by no means a Celtics fan, but I cannot state emphatically enough how much I hate the Lakers.

+1

nut

Crazy game... Celtics laid it on really thick 4th quarter... the fact that they where feeding off the crowd and throwing up 3's and nailing em.. ha.

they hit 40+ in 4th quarter

the second quarter the lakers only had 15 pts.. while the celtics had it in the 30's

b l o w o u t ! ! ! ! !

• 1 month later...
Guest ApoK
Guest ApoK
Guest ApoK
Guests
(edited)

If the Celtics hadn't beaten the Caveliers (which would never had happened the cavs beaten them) it may have been a lot closer

:boo:

Edited by ApoK