Metallica's new cd

CowboyFromHell`X

Okay, first of all. You rant on and on about rap. I don't care. All I said was that if anyone wanted to, download the song. And hey, Jay Z sued napster, and so did countless other people. Nine Inch Nails... I even think that wigger Eminem did. Woah? And I never said... however you people spell your names, talk about it. I knew one of you people would say something. I won't bother you. Don't bother me.

And here, Jay Z stabs a guy for bootlegging.... Napster bootlegged... still upset about Metallica?

http://www.eonline.com/News/Court/9912.jayz.html

ahhhhh metallica...finally

the metallica thats doesnt have enough money so they sue napster...the metallica that cant come up with an orgional guitar piece/ drum picec (or song for that matter)

the metallica that is too good to care about any of their fans...

i hope their new cds sell no more than 100 copies and that lars goes bankrupt.....

(i really dont have that much of a problem with metallicas music it just tinkled me off soo much when a group like that is so greedy)

actually anyone planning on buying the metallica cd i will send u a the free downloaded cd via email....

email me at themackattack@snet.net

you must be one of those super haxor warez guys with his kazza lite....lol

anyways that was a really misinformed post...cheers

ahhhhh metallica...finally

the metallica thats doesnt have enough money so they sue napster...the metallica that cant come up with an orgional guitar piece/ drum picec (or song for that matter)

the metallica that is too good to care about any of their fans...

i hope their new cds sell no more than 100 copies and that lars goes bankrupt.....

(i really dont have that much of a problem with metallicas music it just tinkled me off soo much when a group like that is so greedy)

actually anyone planning on buying the metallica cd i will send u a the free downloaded cd via email....

email me at themackattack@snet.net

you must be one of those super haxor warez guys with his kazza lite....lol

anyways that was a really misinformed post...cheers

They do tend to ramble.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

May I ask which album you all are talking about. I searched my normal Warez site and found nothing =( . If its new Metallica stuff I'd like to take a listen as I have been a pretty good fan with everything up to Black album. Mack, plz aim me at "TeKNiK CiVMiX". Thx in advance.

TeKNiK

St Anger is the new album. And huhuh? Like I said, I just wanted to show you that Metallica isn't the only greedy band out there. And rap even is also a greedy form of... stupidity. And I'm sorry I gave you a site with errors, but everything is factual, and even someone with the education of a hamster can figure out what they're trying to say. I sure hope you can.

• 2 weeks later...
They took about $10,000,000 worth of sales off of Metallica.  I'd be mad too.  And they took about $10,000,000  off of Dr Dre and countless other RAPPERS and musicians.  Pick your poison.

Im sorry for bringing this topic up to top, but I don't understand how this could be possible for Metallica. What Album did they release when Napster was the "IN" downloading device?

I am a huge Metallica fan, and I personally thought the whole Napster thing was soooooooo stupid. I mean please, true Metallica fans will buy their cd anyway ( I did, but I cant recall any new ones around this era ). Did I use Napster, hell yes I downladed alot of songs from Metallica so I could Listen to them on my PC, Did I get banned from Napster, yes I did. It was Unjust in my opinion. If anything Napster was doing alot of artist a favor, I mean, hey I know a few people who downloaded Metallica songs and said WOW, thats some good poop, and then go out and pick up their CD. If anything it promoted music more than anything....

anyway I am sorry I guess I turned this post to a sort of a rant, oh well peace :P