WTB: TI 89

ThruX

i've got an 83 i'll sell, but not my 89. unless you were specifically told to get the 89 in one of your classes, i'd recommend getting the 83. i was told to get an 89 early on, then couldn't use it in some of my calc courses.

if you really need an 89, check ebay or craigslist or bulletin boards around school. don't let the software or the manual be deal breakers. if the thing turns on (check that), you can print the manual and download the software. if i can find my manual, i'll send it np.

i too have an 83+ i'd be willing to get rid of but not my ti 89 as that is too great to part with for work. if you change your mind let me know cause i'll glad get rid of my 83+ for any reasonable offer.

Yes I need an 89. We are not going to be able to use on some test but they recomend getting one. I thought about Ebay but peeps said it is a risk. If you say it is not I will search there.

Ya that is what I said yesterday when I look around and had 3 83's, 1 89, and even a 92 (which is one crazy machine). I would suggest ebay also or a local place that buys old products from rich college students that dont care what money mommy and daddy spent on there semester. I always get crazy things from rich college students that are just going to toss it.