Choosing a monitor

Tracid

I had a LG L226WTQ-BF at one time but traded it for a Asus 22". Wish I would have just kept the LG. If you have the extra cash I would get the higher end LG with the gloss screen, yummy. Or better yet get that NEC 20" CRT off of newegg.

(edited)

You know, buying TV's, tech and computers its always safer to wait, but if you do, you will never buy anything. I'm kicking myself in the rear for nor being able to get this. About 7 months ago, I picked up my beloved 28" Hanns-G, which is awesome by the way. If I were doing it over again with today's prices, this one for sure.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16889234025

btw, I got kicked in Call of Duty 4 on 2 servers back to back because I was accused of cheating over the weekend (Havent played the game in a while). Headshots are a little easier on my 28", but I could only imagine this bad boy..

Edited by KNOWFX

(edited)
That is a TV.

Whats the difference? 1920x1080 resolution on a lcd is the same no matter how it is marketed.

EDIT* Not built in tuner...

Edited by KNOWFX

That is a TV.

Whats the difference? 1920x1080 resolution on a lcd is the same no matter how it is marketed.

EDIT* Not built in tuner...

That 1920 x 1080 resolution is gonna look like garbage on a 37 unless your a few feet away from it i would think. Pixels will be the size of pencil erasers, har. I have a 22" and I wish it was 1920x1200 or higher and not the 1680x1050 that I have.