Help! I need frontpage 2003 !

Laz.e.rus

My wife and I both took this class at the local Comm College ( its entry level and an online course).

Problem: we can't find it around here!

Anyone have this or a copy that can still be installed on at least TWO machines?

It has to be 2003.

We will pay you a fair price.

No front page jokes plz....easy online entry class.....

• 3 weeks later...
sorry i cannot help you, but i was wondering if you still need this?

http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts...8-2-0-ARTICLE-0

Can anyone figure the Ultimate steal? I bought the ultimate office 07 already, and I was waiting for the vista ultimate for 60 bucks or whatever, but I cant get to it. It said it would only be available after Sept8th. All I can get to right now is office again, or visio. I checked the info, it says Im allowed to buy one of each if I like so its not because I already made a purchase.

If no one knows, I have the option to get Windows Vista Business edition from school for little or no money. Is that version ok, or garbage, or what?

sorry i cannot help you, but i was wondering if you still need this?

http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts...8-2-0-ARTICLE-0

Can anyone figure the Ultimate steal? I bought the ultimate office 07 already, and I was waiting for the vista ultimate for 60 bucks or whatever, but I cant get to it. It said it would only be available after Sept8th. All I can get to right now is office again, or visio. I checked the info, it says Im allowed to buy one of each if I like so its not because I already made a purchase.

If no one knows, I have the option to get Windows Vista Business edition from school for little or no money. Is that version ok, or garbage, or what?

Vista Business is good stuff. Honestly, I believe the only major thing you get by upping to Ultimate is the media center stuff. If you need/want that, then get Ultimate. I've been using Business since it was released and have had zero issues with it. It definitely is worth the step up from home in my opinion as well.

• 2 weeks later...