Halo 4

anonymo

I'll believe it when some kind of official announcement is made. I have a hard time believing that MS would not have Bungie do it. I know they officially seperated and MS owns the Halo license, but Bungie could still develop it for MS if they wanted. Yes, Gearbox has done some awesome games, but their Halo experience was a PC port. Say what you will about Bungie, but I enjoyed what they did with Halo and where they took the franchise over the previous three installments.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that Bungie will not be developing the next Halo game.

I shall shed a single tear then move on I guess.

I'm actually happy that Bungie will have new ip's to work on, Halo is <flame bubble shield active> getting a little tired.

Halo is <flame bubble shield active> getting a little tired.

This is true, I haven't popped Halo 3 in for quite a while. I'm guessing by the time a 4th one is released I might be ready to come back to it again.

Well considering it's going to be on Microsoft's next console, I think I'm going to build a new PC instead of buying a new console (lol who am I kidding?)

This is true, I haven't popped Halo 3 in for quite a while. I'm guessing by the time a 4th one is released I might be ready to come back to it again.

Well considering it's going to be on Microsoft's next console, I think I'm going to build a new PC instead of buying a new console (lol who am I kidding?)

LIES! Anonymo doesn't build new PCs! He uses 5 year old relics, runs them into the ground, then buys a new laptop!

LIES! Anonymo doesn't build new PCs! He uses 5 year old relics, runs them into the ground, then buys a new laptop!

Hey...the truth sometimes hurts...especially considering my desktop started giving me audio farts yesterday <_<