Everything Must GO!

NorgmaN

I have tons of well, stuff laying around that I have had forever and never gotten rid of. Most of it is old, however works like it should. I will however say that these items are being sold "as is", but you should not have to worry. I am testing every single one of these items. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I am not going to put up prices (unless marked), because most of these are priceless! Bargain however you want, just include $5 for shipping fees, and that is that. I will also try to get pics up with the items, if people would like.

*** As I stated earlier, I am testing this stuff before I get it to you. I am in the process right now, I just wanted to get up the list and let people know what is out there. ***

1) Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro PCI

2) Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 1 is SB0060 1 is SB0220 model number PCI

1) Creative Labs CT5807 PCI

1) Aztech MDP3880-W V90 56K PCI Modem

1) Intel P3 733MHz and I think I have the hsf also.

1) Chaintech GeForce FX 5200 PCI

1) Maxtor 20Gb IDE

1) Seagate Barracuda 40Gb IDE

1) WD Caviar 80Gb IDE

1) Maxtor.. think its 20Gb also, but it may be broke, IDE

CD Drives:

1) Hitachi GD-2000 IDE

1) Sony CRX230AD IDE

1) MSI C52 (MS-8152) IDE

1) Hitachi CDR-7930 IDE

Thanks for looking!

Edited by NorgmaN

I have the platinum with the internal I/O, but really would like the external version, plus the Pro does 7.1.... I would bwe willing to give you $40 bucks for it if nobody is going to take it or you just want to move it. Let me know..

1) Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro - take $25 shipped?

I have the platinum with the internal I/O, but really would like the external version, plus the Pro does 7.1.... I would bwe willing to give you $40 bucks for it if nobody is going to take it or you just want to move it. Let me know..

Bid war?

Well, I'm going to take the higher price if I can get one. If Preach would like to go over 40 its his, otherwise its yours.

I have to get rid of this crap, otherwise its just going to some old comp store for 5 bucks, but I'd rather get it to people if they want it, for cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)
I'll give you 10 bucks for that 80 gig drive..

still have the sound card?

Ok, and Yes.

I'll double check the drive tonight, PM me with where you want it, and I can get it out Thursday at the earliest (I took tomorrow off).

...... So the 80 is the one I was worried about being broken, but I think there is another, stay tuned.

Edited by NorgmaN

(edited)

Terribly sorry NorG.... I needed it for my secondary rig that I was rebuilding.. I thought it had a 20 gig, but I just checked and it's an 80 gig drive. So there isn't much point in upgrading to the exact same drive...

Do any of the drives you have happen to be black dvd drives?

Edited by .fx

Terribly sorry NorG.... I needed it for my secondary rig that I was rebuilding.. I thought it had a 20 gig, but I just checked and it's an 80 gig drive. So there isn't much point in upgrading to the exact same drive...

Do any of the drives you have happen to be black dvd drives?

No