Best Video Game Villain

Guest TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I dunno if I am posting this in the right spot so if it be moved plz do so. I am having this long ongoing debate with sir Zeabos and Barto about who is better Magus (Chrono Trigger) or Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII).

Zeabos and Barto both say its Magus while I think its Sephiroth. I am going to let the people decide whom have played the games. Sephiroth will always be >>>>>>>>>>> magus. End of story. Plz state your side.

TeKNiK

How bout Bowser? Now matter how many Mario games are made he will always kidnap the princess and Mario will never offically kill him. He's kidnaped her and failed so many times it makes me wonder why he doesn't get a new job.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Sephiroth is too powerful and therefor severely lame. Then again, Magus can be converted to good... so I'm going to go with... neither!

Sephiroth is uber-leet, whereas Magus is only super-leet. sooo, i hafta go with Sephiroth, simply because FFVII is the greatest game ever made. thats right, ever. even better than Crono Trigger.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
ganon...

bowzer close second :D

yup yup!

ganon byfar takes the cake....

boy he must be hungray

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

So many cool villains when you think about it. Thanks for your imput, still wish more people came out for this one and actually voted on the choices but its still cool seeing others opinions =\. At least some people know Sephiroth is way COOLER than Magus. Uber Newb Stop hating <_< .

TeKNiK

sephiroth...would be my choice

...thats towards that choices, I can think of a couple others I would add to the list...

By the way, Bad guys are almost always cooler than the good guys!

all you guys picked was rpg's! (mostly).

What about the mad scientists from Sonic with all those crazy machine's....... and he stole all the little baby animals..... and he always made it alive.... hehe

I also liked the original Metal Gear Solid Characters... like Vulcan and Sniper Wolf (or Fox, dont remember). They were really cool.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Cause RPG's >>>>> all other games. Except for CS and Splinter Cell :) . Weeee, I need more votes for Sephiroth. Raven, I only listed those 2 because my aim icon is Sephiroth and Zeabos's is Magus and he claimed Magus was cooler. So we just started arguing it out. It was quite funny I might add. But you guys should post up what villains you like but still taking your vote on the 2 I listed plz. Thx.

TeK

P.S- Posting on mac's is terrible. They are so slow and annoying =\ .

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

o0o0o0 i thought what my fav was..

of those two i bwould gotta say seprioth

You can only vote if you have played both Final Fantasy games AND Chrono Trigger. Magus = uber1337. I do admin Sephiroth= awsome but as uber said he was too powerful. Whereas magus, was a super evil villan, and then when he realized that Lavos the ultimate power had to be defeated, he reluctantly joined your side.

Magus= Awsome :ph34r:

Magus-01.jpg

ganon...

bowzer close second :D

yup yup!

ganon byfar takes the cake....

boy he must be hungray

Gannon is cool but he is SO easy to beat. I mean cmon.

Now Giga Bowser he is awsome.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Bullet. If your gunna pick the greatest villain ever at least spell his name correctly... Thats the poorest excuse for Sephiroth I have ever seen. Everyone is right. Plz check your spelling before you hit "add reply"

TeKNiK

im gonna go with that freakin turtle in mario bros. that u can jump on and bounce him off a step and well those of you who know how to get the infinit lives in mario know what im talking about...man he pwned me for th longest time before i could get that down. :rolleyes:

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

thats bowser...unless ur talking bout his kid

Koopa Troopa