hahahahah!!

Shazz

I listened to bob and tom for about 6 months. There is a radio station out of GR, Mi that has a morning show Free Beer and Hot Wings that is pretty funny also, they are now just getting syndicated, nothing against bob and tom but the show out of gr was better.

Brian Regan is hilarious though, and I can relate to that skit since I'm a frequent traveler. Good stuff!!

I used to find The Bob and Tom show to be hilarious...until I realized that the guys themselves were just 12 year old boys in men's bodies.

The comedians they have are awesome though.

Judge much?

I wish his bit on the security at the airport was in that clip too.

Businessman: "Excuse me, I have my computer. I don't know what you're going to do. It's my computer."

Other traveler: "A computer? Is he from the future?".

Judge quite a bit actually.

Like I said, I listened to them for years on the drive to work. Then one day I just got sick of hearing their childish fart jokes and turned em off and never looked back.

However, they DO have hilarious comedians on and as long as the comedian is the one talking their show is great!

I can't stand all the morning breaks. It seems like every 15 mins they run out for a quick smoke break. then they come back promote some PJ's, flowers, or teddy bears for 5 mins, talk about news for 10 mins then another break...

That's pretty much the reason why I stopped listening to them.

• 3 weeks later...
I listened to bob and tom for about 6 months. There is a radio station out of GR, Mi that has a morning show Free Beer and Hot Wings that is pretty funny also, they are now just getting syndicated, nothing against bob and tom but the show out of gr was better.

Brian Regan is hilarious though, and I can relate to that skit since I'm a frequent traveler. Good stuff!!

Whooo 97.9! lol

that is the station I listen to when I get down that far