Left 4 Dead

YoMamma

For those who still haven't bought Left 4 Dead, Amazon.com now sells the PC version for $39.99 with free shipping. This is a better deal than Circuit City, which also advertises $39.99 with free shipping but applies sales tax to the final price. Sorry I didn't tell you guys Amazon's price first before Circuit City's. :boo: for bad reporting on my part.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought it yesterday from Amazon with the deal I posted above. Shipping is free but the estimate arrival is next Friday (might come faster than that; I'm monitoring my package delivery online). :( Guess I'll have to wait till then. Hopefully you guys don't kill all the zombies by the time I get my copy. :spin2:

Just bought it yesterday from Amazon with the deal I posted above. Shipping is free but the estimate arrival is next Friday (might come faster than that; I'm monitoring my package delivery online). :( Guess I'll have to wait till then. Hopefully you guys don't kill all the zombies by the time I get my copy. :spin2:

Shame... we're all bored of the game already. Too late.

;)

I have just finished the first mission. Fun game! Ready to frag it out with four GC.

Shazz, I'll play with ya sometime.

Sure! I accepted your friends invite. This game is a blast. Lots of strategy involved.

Oh man this game is so addicting, played way too much last night, a bit more than 8 hours worth with GC folk, was amazing! We got through some pretty tough obstacles but its even more great trying to get through them with ppl you know! This is definitely my # 1 game right now! Everyone should go out and buy this game lol...

Oh man this game is so addicting, played way too much last night, a bit more than 8 hours worth with GC folk, was amazing! We got through some pretty tough obstacles but its even more great trying to get through them with ppl you know! This is definitely my # 1 game right now! Everyone should go out and buy this game lol...

Agreed!!! Except all my games have been pick up. No GC yet! But this game is a ton of fun. This and Dead Space have all my gaming needs fixed.

Oh, I get it now, Jackie. You're "bored" of L4D when I get my copy, but Shazz shows some interest, and it's time to play. :biglaugha:

Someone's going to be bait for a tank...

Tag! You're it! :wiggle2:

Hey, hey, hey, wait a minute! I tried fixing it, but my eraser doesn't work on my monitor!

Honest!

Shame... we're all bored of the game already. Too late.

;)

You have short attention span. You said the same thing of COD4 but after a couple months...now L4D after a week...

I suggest we all post up steam names so we can play if'n we want. I love this game and find it has a great deal replayability, especially given the dynamic nature of the AI director and the chance combination of 4 live people online.

nice

nice

nice

My steam name is Tekmet...add me if you wish!