Smartphone Web Browsers

boiler

Internet Explorer for Windows Mobile 6 sucks hard when rendering anything that isn't formatted for mobile phones. I would love to browse the real internets without having it look like crap. Anyone have any suggestions (other than buy an iPhone) for mobile web browsers that would let me view actual web pages in their intended format? I have tried Opera Mini, which is OK except for the fact that it is Java based and freezes my phone after visiting 10 pages or so. I like the whole zoom in and out to allow the page to be rendered normally, but would settle for scrolling if it meant I wouldn't get a really crappy render like IE gives.

I have an HTC Mogul (touch screen, slide out keyboard).

Any suggestions? Not sure what all is out there to be honest.

safari is available for win32/64. its not available for windows mobile?

From what I have seen, safari is not available for windows mobile. There is an open beta for Iris that uses the same engine as Safari, so that might be worth looking in to.

I signed up and downloaded Skyfire, but immediately ran into a "known issue" where login/pw authentication will not go through even if info is correct. I'm reading up in their forums to try to get it resolved. Thus far though, Skyfire has put the "b" in buh?? beta. <_<