Fallout 3 Map

anonymo

You guys have something against exploring? I prefer to find stuff on my own. The "GPS" at the bottom shows arrows for points of interest that I have not visited yet if I get within a certain radius, and I kind of like it that way.

It's a object of sin, I refuse to look. No really, I want to discover everything I can on my own.

For those who looked at the map longer then 5 seconds, are you:

a) stuck

b ) weak

c) a compulsive cheater

d) didn't pay for the game so I don't care

e) both c & d

f) think rpg's suck, im just playing for the VAT decapitations

I know what your thinking. I already beat the game, my answer isn't up there. But your wrong, it's a) stuck.

Edited by bushwack

Unfortunately bush I don't have all the time in the world to play this game, so I need to take a few shortcuts...like not spending most of my game playing time searching for the entrance to the metro to get to GNR because I blew Moriarty 500 feet skyward before paying him for information.

Unfortunately bush I don't have all the time in the world to play this game, so I need to take a few shortcuts...like not spending most of my game playing time searching for the entrance to the metro to get to GNR because I blew Moriarty 500 feet skyward before paying him for information.

So you fall under the a. category right? Maybe a wee bit of f. too perhaps? :D

I'm just bitter I have to work for a living (where living means: do nothing but play fallout)

Yeah I was scratching my head when I read in the other Falloutpost that you where on your second game and thinking about a 3rd and 4th. lol

Think I might start another game tonight and play as a neutral evil thief and put the main quest to the side.

I was supposed to get this map with my purchase.

?

I just googled all the bobbleheads and I think I will try to find them all first.

I am only level 9 now...but I needs more abilities.

I beat the game with only finding 3. I would say the game would be easy enough without finding any.

Is there no god mode code? just do that.