Pulled over

Magruter

Most states, although not posted, have minimum speed limits as well (I think about 10 under the posted max) and is just as ticketable as speeding (even as reckless driving if they are causing enough of a back log of traffic).

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, look out old people!!

Cept for Lead-Foot Lois.. but thats more of an urban legend, really....

I'm not trying to bust on Canadians here, this is a serious question: Are the lanes in Canada set up so that the right lane is the slow lane, and the left lane is the slow lane? It seems as if EVERY Canadian driver I get behind is doing 45 on the interstate in the fast lane.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ahahaha! 20 to 1 the answer is yes.

• 1 year later...

i <3 digging up old threads.

anyways... about 4 speeding tickets. not too bad except for....

128 in a 70 on the interstate. i was 18 at the time... yeah i got arrested and my bail was about 600 bucks. man were my parents not happy... heh good times. not really :freak:

ticket was gonna be like 550 dollars. but i got a lawyer and had it reduced and paid about 100 bucks and defensive driving school.

Edited by eXile

Its quite comical when I get pulled over. They ask for my license and insurance and find out that my license is expired and out-of-state. Then they ask to see my other id and usually just tell me to slow down lol. As long as you aren't around the Military base the cops are pretty cool. But around the base they are real #@#@#!@$# to military people.