Need a break

Magruter

Armed Assault: Queens Gambit sounds like something you might like. Tactical FPS. Very unlike css in that you can't go runing around "rambo" style, but it's a lot more realistic. It you get wounded, it will affect what you can and can't do. i.e. get shot in the arms, and your aiming will be difficult, get shot in the legs, and you may not be able to run, or you may not be able to even stand and walk and need to crawl. You can also drive any vehicle, as well as fly various choppers and planes. Plus there's multi-player, and the maps are freaking huge. You can go just about anywhere. Weapons fire and damage far more realistic than any FPS I've ever played. You do need a pretty decent system to run it well though due to the detail levels and the size of the environment.

I tell ya, UT2k4 is the fastest game you'll play! :P

Yeah, I laughed when Wolfie said CSS is like a rambo style game. Wait a minute... Wolfsblood, didn't you used to play UT2k4? You didn't need to use cover or anything in that game, unless there was a tank starting to aim at you.

i have pretty much the same setup and mine runs more than fine with graphics cranked up decently. allthough i did have to update my vid card drivers before i could play so that could be your problem mag.