Contacting Admins

Smeg

There is a serious TK problem ATM. Do you guys have an IRC channel admins chill in or something?
in general, what do you use more:

irc, instant messaging, social networks (facebook/myspace/twitter), or forums?

whichever one you choose, which specific program, network, or site do you use for/with it?

There is a serious TK problem ATM. Do you guys have an IRC channel admins chill in or something?
in general, what do you use more:

irc, instant messaging, social networks (facebook/myspace/twitter), or forums?

whichever one you choose, which specific program, network, or site do you use for/with it?

Not sure what you mean Stutters? Social networks I'm not sure apply as I'm shooting for immediacy in this situation.

Secondly,chat/IM programs aren't really any better as I am fairly new and would have no way to know anyone's user names for those. You have several hundred members and I assume some of that info may be had on the members page but again I'm shooting for immediacy and that takes time;and I wouldn't know who is or isn't an admin.

Tnx san

Where do i apply for Admin? I'm willing to put up the extra $20 for admin, cuz i was there when this happened and its another admin body available if others are not. That is, if I'm approved of by everyone.

u'd better post up ur social insurance number, last name, and credit card information and pin number... for uh.. official purposes ... ;)

Edited by Fairweather

I wonder how difficult it would be to have a paging script built into the game. Like, you notice a person violating rules, you bring down the console, then type /report <username> <description>. Could probably be built in to do tab-completion on the nickname and automagically insert the steamid as well.