Your PS3 Games

NorgmaN

Just got my PS3 ordered last week, should get it in anytime. If anyone has any "used" non-scratched working games they no longer play (AND are good games) that they are looking to get rid of hit me up! Not looking for GH or Rockband, too much S### to deal with.

I guess my next question would be, any recommendations?

Personally I don't enjoy FPS games on console, I haven't played one since Golden Eye, and probably never will again only because of my PC. I do like Madden, but then again football season is almost over.

I do not much care for FPS on the console either but Resistance is pretty good. I got my copy back and have been playing it through finally.

Other good games... hmmm...... Soul Caliber. Grand Theft Auto 4. The Darkness is kind of cool too for a FPS as well. You should be able to pick it up at a Replay Games or something used for like 15 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess my next question would be, any recommendations?

Personally I don't enjoy FPS games on console, I haven't played one since Golden Eye, and probably never will again only because of my PC. I do like Madden, but then again football season is almost over.

I'll trade you my Madden for your SB card?? Or I do have some others that I am no longer playing: MotorStorm, Ninja Gaiden, Civ. and a couple others I can not think of at the moument.

Let me know..