Non-Expert L4D

Jibbajabba

For those of you who have not yet reached the level of expert on L4D and are looking for someone to play with let me know (you are welcome to invite me to your friends list to make it easier). I still play on normal - advanced right now. I play campaign and versus but prefer campaign. Also has anyone achieved safety first yet? Does it mean only you have to shoot no survivors or all survivors can't shoot anyone?

For those of you who have not yet reached the level of expert on L4D and are looking for someone to play with let me know (you are welcome to invite me to your friends list to make it easier). I still play on normal - advanced right now. I play campaign and versus but prefer campaign. Also has anyone achieved safety first yet? Does it mean only you have to shoot no survivors or all survivors can't shoot anyone?

Dragonfire, Voodoo, I think Exile and I (well, I already had it, but helped them get it) sped through Death Toll in order to get it. If you want, send me a message on Steam friends and I could help you out with it.

By the way, the easiest way to get "safety first" is to play a campaign on easy with 3 bots. The bots will never FF you, so it's all up to YOU to not FF them. Also, if you right click most of the map and let the bots do most of the shooting, that helps too. That's how I got that one.

Edited by YoMamma

I think the fun of achievements is to get them during pretty much normal play. I've had some good teams and tried to get Safety First on advanced, but we always had one or two FF.

Just got "Unbreakable" achievement the other day, while not really trying. I was leading a bunch of noobs through their first play of death toll on normal (which is challenging with noobs) and got to the end with 30 health.

Good luck with Safety First, Jackie is def your man for L4D answers!