OPPURTUNITY FOR FAME

Barto

OK

i have a job for one of the good writers out there. Someone who has enjoyed the g0t b4nn3d forum from time to time. I want someone to write a good preliminary list of rules/regulations/instructions to posting at the g0t b4nn3d forum. Everything from apologize to dont whine, you all know the deal! write it up and post it here. If i like it i'll put it at the top of the g0t b4nn3d forum in a sticky topic, remaining at the top of the forum page for all eternity! with YOUR NAME on it! Get crackin!

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

Way to get unbanned

Post in the forums, tell them the time date and Mmmm who banned you and write that your sorry for what you did be sure to add ur wonid

For dummys out there read this

If your not registered yet then register its pretty self explainable, next go into got bann3d forum and hit new topic put title as im sorry and write what u did who banned u ur wonid and when u were banned come back every so offen to see if u got any replys

If u whine about unfairness and about how u should be unbanned u wont get unbanned they Mmmm's are cruel people and they will keep your ban for even longer. You should use good grammer and dont be wise.

A Guide For Requesting an Un-banning

We here at Mmmm feel strongly about how we run our server. We try and promote an atmosphere where guys can connect and experience friendly gameplay. In an age when most online gamers show no respect for rules, others or even socially expectable behaviour; we try to achieve just the opposite. Because of the amount of little punks that we have to deal with, sometimes we can make bad judgement calls. If you feel you are a victim of one of those, this is where you can bring that to our attention. In this post you will find some suggestions on how to go about it.

1. Give us as much information as possible.

By this I mean your in-game name, your wonid, the time of the banning, the names and wonids of any other parties involved, and the noose size to use in case we dont like your post.

2. State precisely what happened.

The less adjectives you use the better. If you dont know what an adjective is than may I suggest applying yourself more toward your schoolwork and less toward CS.

3. Take responsibility for you own actions.

This is where 90% of requests fail. We dont need to hear about how your friend, brother, girlfreind, mom, uncle, aunt, grandpa, teacher, bookie, stuffed bear, aliens, Peewee Herman, hamster, pet roosterroach, neighbor, parole officer, or alter personality grabbed your mouse and gunned down five of your teamates. You may state (only mention... do not blame) any circumstances that may have provoked you to break our rules. But you will gain a little respect (by this I mean it will jump up ten points from -2000) when you admit without condoning what you did wrong.

4. Apologize.

Again, do not qualify your apology. For example "I am sorry I kept swearing BUT YOUR FRICKEN SWEAR FILTER IS STUPID!!!" A sincerely stated apology is your best bet.

5. Flatter us.

Its amazing how many forget this simple step and yet it will help you soooo much B) . On that note, insults will get you nowhere. And if Barto banned you, just mentioning his leet paintball gun will pretty much remove any ban. Some have even taken to writing poetry extolling an Mmmm member, our server, the community or website. This never hurts ;)

6. Assure us that your behaviour will change for the better.

Again, do not qualify it. Just tell us that your are going to find another way to vent other than breaking our rules. I mean just because your mom makes you take ballet is no reason to be a jerk.

This is a basic guideline. A respectful request is what we are looking for. Just remember that our server is provided by us for your enjoyment. You have no right to break, change or abuse our rules. We strive to create a friendly environment for mature players to have fun in. If you like this than you will understand the effort it takes. And keep that in mind as you beg on your knees for clemency.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Congregations one is the best.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

A Guide For Requesting an Un-banning

1. Give us as much information as possible.

By this I mean your in-game name, your wonid, the time of the banning, the names and wonids of any other parties involved, and the noose size to use in case we dont like your post.

2. State precisely what happened.

The less adjectives you use the better. If you dont know what an adjective is than may I suggest applying yourself more toward your schoolwork and less toward CS.

3. Take responsibility for you own actions.

This is where 90% of request fail. We dont need to hear about how your friend, brother, girlfreind, mom, uncle, aunt, grandpa, teacher, bookie, stuffed bear, aliens, Peewee Herman, hamster, pet roosterroach, neighbor, parole officer, or alter personality grabbed your mouse and gunned down five of your teamates. You may state (only mention... do not blame) any circumstances that may have provoked you to break our rules. But you will gain a little respect (by this I mean it will jump up ten points from -2000) when you admit without condoning what you did wrong.

4. Apologize.

Again, do not qualify your apology. For example "I am sorry I kept swearing BUT YOUR FRICKEN SWEAR FILTER IS STUPID!!!" A sincerely stated apology is your best bet.

5. Flatter us.

Its amazing how many forget this simple step and yet it will help you soooo much . On that note, insults will get you nowhere. And if Barto banned you, just mentioning his leet paintball gun will pretty much remove any ban. Some have even taken to writing poetry extolling an Mmmm member, our server, the community or website. This never hurts

6. Assure us that your behaviour will change for the better.

Again, do not qualify it. Just tell us that your are going to find another way to vent other than breaking our rules. I mean just because your mom makes you take ballet is no reason to be a jerk.

This is a basic guideline. A respectful request is what we are looking for. Just remember that our server is provided by us for your enjoyment. You have no right to break, change or abuse our rules. We strive to create a friendly environment for mature players to have fun in. If you like this than you will understand the effort it takes. And keep that in mind as you beg on your knees for clemency.

IF YOU DO ALL THIS YOU WILL BE UNBANNED, PROBABLY

originalyy by ConGregation, adapted by MP_Stinger

WOW thats really awesome. Unless someone can SOMEHOW beat that AMAZINGLY great, funny, informative AWESOME PIECE OF AMERICAN LITERATURE then CONGREGATION is going to be the winner. And he has enough fame already! Somebody, amaze me with your shockingly L337 guide to the g0t b4nn3d forum!

I'll even sweeten the pot... im now adding in a SUPER SECRET PRIZE so GET CRACKING

WOW thats really awesome. Unless someone can SOMEHOW beat that AMAZINGLY great, funny, informative AWESOME PIECE OF AMERICAN LITERATURE then CONGREGATION is going to be the winner. And he has enough fame already! Somebody, amaze me with your shockingly L337 guide to the g0t b4nn3d forum!

I'll even sweeten the pot... im now adding in a SUPER SECRET PRIZE so GET CRACKING

Wow! Great American piece of literature?! :rolleyes:

<wonders what super secret prize could be?>

Hey if you want you can just leave my name out of it. Since you run the banned forums it would be cool just to have your name on it. Plus you can edit all my spelling errors :unsure:

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Welcome, to the g0t b4nn3d?!? Forums. For some reason, you are looking upon this forum for a specific reason. Either a) You are reporting an unlikable character b ) You are requesting unb4nn3m3nt, or c) You like watching little children grovel :blink:

Well, if you fall under the category B for some reason or another, you have broken a rule, or have just made one of our delightful MMMM members angry. So you were banned, well, follow these rules, and we will see what we can do about it.

Rule #1)

We are NOT wrong in any of our judgment calls or punishments. We are not stupid, you got banned for a reason, and you better claim the reason you got banned. Do not blame anyone; take claim in your own problems and your own actions.

Rule #2)

Fess up. You must take the consequences that follow your actions, if you got banned, there must have been a reason, do not give us the excuse my "mother/father/brother/sister/dog/mailman/roommate" was playing, and he was acting childish. Your computer is YOUR responsibility, not ours. So please, take the punishment you deserve.

Rule #3)

Apologize. We are not sad that we banned you, we are ALWAYS right, so why should we mourn for your problem? One of the easier ways to get unbanned, is to apologize for your shenanigans, apologize for what you have done wrong. Make us feel like the gods that we are, and you might slip through the mortal coil and be unbanned.

Rule #4)

Tell us exactly what happened, tell us the time, the incident and what YOU did wrong, if someone else was at fault, explain, but please do not put the blame on any other individual, he/she will be dealt with if he/she was at fault, you are not treated unfairly because you got banned. You got banned because you did something wrong. Tell us, what time, what map, what your wonID was, what name you were playing under, and what name you usually play under. Tell us what happened, and the reasons for your actions.

Rule #5)

Make us feel you won't make the same mistakes another time. We aren't a democracy here; MMMM have power, not you. Make us feel that you are not repenting for your actions, and that you deserve to be given the privilege to play on our server. Make us feel that you deserve another chance, which you will not mess up in the future. Assure us you are a good and kindly soul that will respect other members and the rules of MMMM.

These are the guidelines you must follow in order for us to think about unbanning you from our server. Please, follow these rules and make all our lives easier. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

(I wrote it in the sense that a MMMM was talking, I know I am not a MMMM member, and I have no power. I just wrote it that way, for it works easier)

Rule #1)

We are NOT wrong in any of our judgment calls or punishments. We are not stupid, you got banned for a reason, and you better claim the reason you got banned. Do not blame anyone; take claim in your own problems and your own actions.

WOW orbital is one smart guy! i like it a lot! ;):D

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Heh thanks, You did a better job I think :blink: But, I just wanted to see if I could do something. but thanks!

Well well well, you've got your self banned from platinum and now have come here to petition your ban. Now before you start making a stupid reason like your cat got you banned read through these directions and youll be playing CS in no time.

1) This is first and the most important. APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!(sorry if i frighten you with the caps)

2) Tell us Exactly what happened! Every detail you can remember time date your name at the time (for log purposes).

3) Take responsibility for your own actions and DO NOT blame it on your friend or dog or guinea pig or whatever crazed psyco killer came into your house and stopped by for a bit of CS before he stole all of your worldly possesions(unless this IS true upon which you should provide us with the name of your town so we can read the newspaper and confirm the stories truth :D).

4) Tell us you won't do it again, and make us BELIEVE YOU. Give us a puppy dog face. Pretend to cry just make us believe it. Here we believe in second chances so if you apologize enough and tell us how you'll never ever do it again

5) Keep your cool, don't get angry at any admin or regular etc. this is a sure fire way to get you banned for longer

6) Don't threaten us with arrest coming back with another WONID or crashing our server (you arnt the only 1337 h4x0|2 :ph34r: ) or "this is a free country you are violating my rights". Excuses like these will make us laugh at you.

Follow those simple steps and you'll be unbanned before you can say Barto is cool

----------------------------------------------------------

Alright... For those of you who don't want to read those nice shot rules to get you back into the server, or are too lazy to do so, Ill entertain you with an example.

Example A a BAD example.

Dumb_bob is banned from the server from TKing at 4:00.

Dumb bob registers for the forums as ****_U_Bob. He storms to the banned forum and writes this explanation

MY FRIEND GOT ME BANNED FROM YOUR STUPID SERVER TODAY FOR TKING A CAMPER!!! ALL CAMPERS ARE ****IES AND WHATEVER ADMIN BANNED ME IS ALSO A ***** IF I DONT GET UNBANNED IM GONNA COME BACK WITH A NEW WONID AND TK EVERYTHING :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Now as you can see this explanation violates many rules and regulations.

1- He didnt take responsibility for his actions MY FRIEND GOT ME BANNED FROM YOUR STUPID SERVER

2- he didnt say he was sorry There is no text for here because he did not apologize

3- He didnt keep his cool he yelled and insulted the admins WHATEVER ADMIN BANNED ME IS ALSO A *****

4- He threatened us IF I DONT GET UNBANNED IM GONNA COME BACK WITH A NEW WONID AND TK EVERYTHING

DO NOT use something in anyway similar to this example it is NOT a good idea.

Example B a GOOD EXAMPLE

Bilbo_Baggins is banned from platinum at 4:13

He registers a forum name Bilbo_Baggins (a much better start than Bob)and finds his way to the banned forum and makes this post.

Hi, i got banned from platinum earlier today around 4:10 the map was de_dust2 i was under the name Bilbo_baggins. I killed a TKer who was FFing at spawn, i didn't realize there was an admin watching over us and thought that our whole team would start the round with 20 health every round. It wasn't fun. I am VERY sorry I love playing on platinum its the only server i play on because its so well run.

Again i apologize and hope ill be let onto platinum.

As you can tell Bilbo's answer was much better for MANY reasons

1- He apologized I am VERY sorry

2- he told us the time and date and reason Hi, i got banned from platinum earlier today around 4:10 the map was de_dust2 i was under the name Bilbo_baggins. I killed a TKer who was FFing at spawn

3- He took responsibility and didnt blame it on his pet Fish( a breed which is known for playing video games)

4- He flattered us (although we don't like to admit it flattering us is a good idea as it warms us up to you ;)) I love playing on platinum its the only server i play on because its so well run.

Bilbo will soon be unbanned and welcomed back into the community because he followed the rules and kept his cool.

(like orbital said I wrote this as if i were in Mmmm i am not)

-Steps to get urself unbanned written by [DOH]Zeabos :ph34r:

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

guide to getting unbanned

A LARGE SUM OF MONEY FOR EVERY MMMM ADMIN

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Much easier for DOH... just send Upoke an XBox :rolleyes:

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

$$ how bout mine you gain cash $$ maybe your other mmmm people would have a different opinion :D