New Server -- LOOK HERE!!

ilovetomatoes

K, so I started a new thread for suggestions, etc.

For admins -- some of the player type things in mani crash the server. Don't use them!! Map changing works fine though...

Can we try this rotation to start?

pl_badwater

cp_gravelpit

cp_badlands

cp_granary

cp_fastlane

pl_goldrush

cp_well

tc_hydro

cp_dustbowl

ctf_well

Also non-stock maps take forever to d/l on the server right now, can we change something to make it faster? (Took me like 5 min...) It is much faster for me on other servers.

Can we change the screen that shows when you first join, it has an old maplist on it. Maybe something similar to the one on retro?

Need a new version of mani. Also, when we do that can we up the amount of time the menus stay on the screen? It is really quick now and disappears before I can pick something.

edit: I wrote some stuff twice. bah...

Edited by ilovetomatoes

I would recommend staying away from CTF maps unless you plan to do only CTF maps. ctf_well and ctf_2fort are like DM maps on CSS, only certain players play those maps and they tend to play ONLY those types of maps. I would avoid all custom maps except maybe warpath most others are poorly designed and not as well known as warpath.

map rotation and motd updated. if this takes off, we'll do a fancy pants html motd. also updated to 24 players. can add slots, if needed.

are either of you two willing to learn some things to pitch in?

can you remove well? and yeah ill do whatever i can just pm me or w/e.

Yeah, that's what I am used to. I was asking more in "can we get it on there" as opposed to "which one."

Also, not sure if I will make it on tonight or tomorrow due to work / alcoholism, but Sunday afternoon I would be up for testing it out if others want to join up then. No solider for Lunk though... ;)