is this real life?

stutters

[utube]txqiwrbYGrs[/utube]

This is my 7 year old son who had an extra tooth removed last summer, 2008.

I had the camera because he was so nervous before and I wanted him to see the before and after.

He was so out of it after, I had to carry him out of the office. The staff was trying to keep from laughing. I had tears from laughing so hard.

He is doing fine now and the teeth are great.

Best of all he is the best kid as is his brother William. I couldnt have asked for two better sons!

2/3 Update: Video camera is a flip video. not bad for $150 bucks!

When I was 16 my appendix burst and according to my p-rents after the surgery I woke up prematurely from the anesthesia to tell my mother how "freaking* high" I was before passing out again. (*censored)

I got nothing on this kid though...even arguing with the oral surgeon after getting my wisdom teeth removed because I was promised to be given my teeth back doesn't touch this.

Side Note: Is it just me or is there something inherently wrong with filming a minor when they have been drugged for a medical procedure, let alone posting it to the internet.

Recently, my girlfriend was having a really stressful time at work and was having trouble sleeping. Her dad gave her an Ambien to help her sleep and she let it dissolve a little in her mouth before she swallowed it....let's just say that was a BAD choice.

We were watching a movie and she said: "I'm starting to feel funny, would you help me up the steps?" and when I looked at her face her eyes were soooo wide it freaked me out. Then she stood up, walked over to a plant in the corner and started touching it going: "Wow...I...I really....REALLY like this tree!"

That was just the beginning of quite an interesting night where she thought there were extra rooms in the house, people were hiding things from her, little blue men in green rocking chairs were watching her, etc.

Oh, and she also randomly told me: "I like you better than a screen door on my porch."

Yay for hallucinogens!

(edited)

wow.. an ambien effected her like that? I took one once and I slept like a baby..

yes, anoymo I agree.. People find it amusing when the government tells them it's ok for a doctor to drug them up.

Edited by .fx

wow.. an ambien effected her like that? I took one once and I slept like a baby..

Well, drugs designed to manipulate brain activity tend to react differently with different people. It is not uncommon for some patients to try multiple sleep-aids/anti-depressants before finding one which maximizes desired effect over side-effect.

I've not really experienced either, mind you. Nor am I a doctor. But in speaking to persons who have been prescribed both this has been mentioned.

Also, yeah... filming your very young son tripping bllz may not be illegal, but it certainly is shaky ethical grounds, not that I want to get into that discussion.

SS

Awe come on guys, he just wanted video of his son when he was freaking hilarious. It's not like he purposefully drugged him up for the sole intention of filming him. The kid was gonna be acting this way whether or not a camera was on him so his dad wanted something he can show his future girlfriend when they're sitting around the house with nothing to do lol.