pc speakers

mohawk

Now that I'm not longer in a shoebox of an apartment, i find myself wanting to be able to listen to music, videos, books on tape, etc. without the headphones.. but i haven't had a set of speakers in years.

Not looking to break the bank on these ($100-200 budget)

suggestions?

I have a set of 5.1 Logitech speakers and absolutely love them. They are THX certified and have great range for movies and games. If it is possible try to get the ones M2 posted, you won't be sorry. I have the earlier model (about 2 years ago), with wireless rear speakers.

Edit - Just found them they are Z-5450.

Edited by Sgt. Slaughterâ„¢-TopBrass

(edited)

That's why I was wondering if you are only connecting them to the PC. I have the Z-5500 M2 linked and I think they are fantastic. They have coaxial and optical inputs as well, they also have the direct plug thing so you can connect an MP3 player. The optical is real nice, I use it for my 360.

They are $265 on Amazon. Somehow I paid $220 for them on Sale I guess. Before those I had the G51's and I thought those were good too, but I wanted ones I could connect to my 360 directly.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-THX-Certifi...5940&sr=8-1

Edit: After shipping, maybe it's about the same as Newegg's price.

Edited by VooDooPC

(edited)

I came across these at Tigerdirect one day, they are the most amazing speakers I have ever heard for the size of them.

You can get them from Tigerdirect for about $110, you can get them just about anywhere for $130 just google em to find the best price.

They are USB and have a full range of sound. The controls at the bottom are touch. Piano black finish on them and no taller than a can of monster

and not much wider.

You can start here: Logitech Z10 reviews

Logitech Z10

Z10logitechspeakers.jpg

Edited by Primus