does any one play wolfenstein

shorteh

I pick up the box everytime I'm at a store that has it. I want to buy it so that I can kill Nazis with a Tommy gun but I can't tell what it looks like. I need to find a demo to download. Post up some reviews or screen**edit lol let's just say it came up screenpoops**shots:

Chief

I found single player tough to beat, but multiplayer is quite fun. Runnin around as a medic healin your team and killin baddies is great. Definatly worth a play. The demo ought to do you for multiplayer though. Unless you really like it.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

best scene in any game i have played is stormin the beaches on d-day. It was soo great the first time I played it.

A free alternative to Wolfenstien 3d is the Half Life mod Day of Defeat. Having played both, I can say that they're about the same thing. Wolfenstien has single-player, but who plays single player when you can play multiplayer :rolleyes: Day of Defeat is a mod that's VERY well done, rivalling even CS for fun and good looks. There is a retail version scheduled to release sometime soon and it's looking to be great. Playing Wolfenstien and DoD online, feels like the same game, only one can be downloaded free.

Screenshots from Day of Defeat

Yeah, we used to have a DOH Day of Defeat server running and it was pretty cool. After that I played a lot and couldn't believe how many german servers I came across.

I downloaded RtCW demo and laughed at the warning about it being illegal for Germans to download or play the game. We never made it illegal to play cowboys and indians...

Anyway, Wolf does has better graphics, but I was not impressed the supernatural aspect of the single player. I didn't expect that anyway. I bet that the multi is good, but maybe I should save the cash and start trying to play some more DoD.

Chief

• 5 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The single player is great. I loved the freakiness of the super natural monsters. Not in the least bit expected and to tell you the truth, the first time that fast mofo lightning guy came at me.. i was screaming like a little girl.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

not too bad, pretty hard on the last difficulty, but i sold my copy for 50 cents.