Servers for Aion

Sedah

Aight, making another thread; other thread is gettin fuzzy :biglaugha:

Lumiel & Triniel will most likely be the 2 servers we will be using after some long research via lousiest :wavey: and votes I suppose? :biglaugha:

anyways, reservation for your character name/server starts tomorrow 18th 12pm PST > Clicky <

and 2day headstart will begin on sunday the 20th [people that pre-ordered CE that is; correct me if I'm wrong hehe]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rgr, m'lord

Edit: On a side note, Asmos seem to be the more popular race on almost all the servers, Lumiel included (judging from race and legion polls, at least). So don't be too late in char creation, else you might get bumped to the other side

Edited by lousiest

All I know is that we ought to avoid Siel and Zikel due to some not-so-nice legions :) Triniel's Asmo population from polls are twice that of the Elyos' (though legions are almost equal), whereas Lumiel's Asmo advantage is about 18%. Been to their respective IRC channels too, and both servers seem to have great people.

Lol, so hard to pick a server :P

Edited by lousiest

Aight, I'll start pre-select on Lumiel, and barring any drastic lags for anyone, I'll likely not want to re-roll on a diff server and start all over again. See you guys on Sunday!

Edit: LOL Sedah, this is the 2nd time I've done this to you. Sorreeeee!

Edited by lousiest

wait, don't they have the auto-balance system? cuz I remembered in OB I couldn't create a character on one of the server, giving me an error saying "You cannot create an asmodian on this server yadi dada etc"

Yup, they do, and if that kicks in, you'd have to wait till it balances out. I doubt it'll be a problem if we jump on the pre-select today. Might be a problem for those who can't make it today.

Edit: To be clear, Asmos seem to win out on almost all servers (some more than others):

Zikel (64 Asmo legions to 49)

Lumiel

Triniel

Azphel

Marchutan

Ariel

Yustiel (Elyos majority)

*These polls are a very small sample, so take it with a grain of salt

Edited by lousiest

wait, don't they have the auto-balance system? cuz I remembered in OB I couldn't create a character on one of the server, giving me an error saying "You cannot create an asmodian on this server yadi dada etc"

Yes, that is why I wanted to avoid Triniel due to Lousiest saying it had very lopsided Asmo numbers.

Shaftiel

wahhh nooooo is it true that a RP server ruins PVP game play? if so im leavin lumiel hehe

NO idea how that would happen.. if they are there, you can kill them.. if they are not, well.. you can't. Regardless of why they are there or how they are playing.. you can still kill them heh.

Shaftiel