Servers for Aion

Sedah

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why i got curious hehe

Official it is not. NCsoft has left the choice of an unnoficial RP server to the community, and Lumiel is the RP one.

A couple of pvp legions is nothing compared to what you will find in a server like Triniel.

@ Lous: yea mines updating right now and tryin to log in atm

Yeah, the # of PvP legions in Lumiel will almost certainly be less than that of Triniel. Going through their forums, Triniel has more hard-core PvPers (in fact, I couldn't find mention of PvE).

That doesn't matter... the entire upper level areas like the abyss are PvP right?

Shaftiel

k got my toons down, created one in Lumiel under Sedah-Asmodian Assassin and for Triniel Im still trying, won't let me create an asmodian, and it's directing me to create an elyos...bleh

EDIT* read servers wrong hha

Edited by Sedah

Yeah, locks are in place for both Lumiel and Triniel. So, er, yeah, I'd wait till Sunday, when things should hopefully even out

Edit: In the Siel IRC chan, and locks for Asmo reported too. Hahaha, everyone wants to be Asmo :P

Edit 2: Was told that race lock kicks in when one side has more than 11% pop advantage.

Edited by lousiest

Someone on the Lumiel IRC chan managed to get Asmo. So I guess you have to wait a little here and there. Bet I could sell my Asmo spot for 1 million kinah :P

lmao seems when your in the higher level, 1mill kinah is nothing

Create your chars ASAP! Triniel & Zikel is full, no more char creation (either sides)

Edit: Apparently there's a pre-select/head-start population cap. Word is, NCSoft is doing this to force more people into the less populated servers like Azphael, etc.

Edit 2: Lumiel has been locked too. However, locked servers will reopen on head-start.

Edited by lousiest

Dang it!! I was testing to see if the character names were server related or globally restricted, so I deleted the "Unclean" character on Lumiel. Now I can't create another one because the Asmo population is full. :/ The name is still available though, but I'm not sure for how long. Someone stole "Unclean" on Triniel.