Help me decide on a phone

anonymo

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some things to consider.

I don't do a whole lot of browsing on my current phone, but that might just be because my current phone is a 3+ year old BB Pearl.

I don't have a lot of money so buying an unlocked phone means using it until the end of time itself.

I will rely on this phone as my home phone.

I think the iPhone is too big and bulky and I don't get along with the touch screen, but at the same time think it might be the phone with the most features I want...

Leaning toward the BB Bold 9700 as it's on my carrier so would be the easiest transition, want the N97 but not willing to change carriers. Droid/Nexus I'm indifferent to...both can't be had locally so I'd have to find an unlocked one somewhere.

Opinions, insults and suggestions are always welcome!

Edited by anonymo

(edited)

Depends on your carrier too...some of those phones may not work anyways. Is Rogers still the big thing up there?

Ah you make a good point, I checked most of them out but it appears the N97 won't work on with my carrier (well the data won't), which is indeed Rogers...oh well that's $550 I don't get to spend in vain

Wow this became a BB vs iPhone poll pretty quickly...make it quick and painless while I shut my eyes.

Edited by anonymo

if there's one thing i've learned over the years it's that you can't change a woman's mind, especially when it comes to somethings size and shape.

iPhone is too big and bulky

well, i guess anonymo could always get a bigger purse.