Blur for FFO?

EbilDustBunny

Blur is like the mario kart game for the big kids.... anyone want to play it at FFO?

I totally would play this. The game supports 20 players per race. I doubt we could get that many but compared to Flatout, which has 8 max, no one would need to be left out if a bunch of people are interested. The game is SO crazy with a lot of players.

Blur is like the mario kart game for the big kids.... anyone want to play it at FFO?

I totally would play this. The game supports 20 players per race. I doubt we could get that many but compared to Flatout, which has 8 max, no one would need to be left out if a bunch of people are interested. The game is SO crazy with a lot of players.

yeah we did have that issue with flat out where 1 or 2 of us can't get in.

I'd still play Mario Kart :x

Either way you'll hear "What the...GRRRRR You used that CHEAP Item on me, I was almost at the finish line, now im in last! GAAAUAUUUh I hate you guys."

Granted I never played Blur, but I think it'd still have those (Make the player in 1st be the last guy) type of items,I mean Mario Kart is up to...what 4 of those kind of items.

Blur doesn't really have any items like that. There is a lightning one that drops large lightning trap kind of things, but I'm not sure how far it goes into the front of the pack. They are also pretty easy to dodge. There's also the Shunt, which is a homing ball of energy kind of thing but it's more like a red shell, not a blue shell which goes to the front.

Mario Kart for the Wii supports four players offline split-screen. 12 online but only two per console, which means 6 Wiis.

Blur doesn't really have any items like that. There is a lightning one that drops large lightning trap kind of things, but I'm not sure how far it goes into the front of the pack. They are also pretty easy to dodge. There's also the Shunt, which is a homing ball of energy kind of thing but it's more like a red shell, not a blue shell which goes to the front.

Mario Kart for the Wii supports four players offline split-screen. 12 online but only two per console, which means 6 Wiis.

the lightening stuff goes in front of the first place car far enough for them try and dodge them. They have items like a green turtle shell and red one like voodoo mentioned and this ESP pulse or something that push people around you outward. And land mines pretty much the banana of the game. Shields, repair and speed boosts.

They have this race mode called destruction where you just destroy other cars. I think I saw a server with over 20 racers playing.

Wait wait, so is this on the PS3 or 360 or PC or all of them? And to get that many players, do we have to do it online? I can bring like my PS3 controller but i don't think I'll be packing up the entire PS3. It looks cool, but I won't be buying it to play it at FF :(

It's on all of them, PC would be easiest to play at Fragfest because the computers would all be on one LAN anyway.

Just got this from Steam, now I just need to buy Flatout sometime before Fragfest.

I have discs for Flatout2...not really implying anything illegal...just making a blanket statement *wink*

(edited)

I have the original CD version, which is like 8 discs. I'll just pull it off of Steam, it's like, $10. Thanks though. :D

Edit: You know Clueless, I would think you'd be the one person trying to keep me from playing Flatout. :P

Edited by VooDooPC