Fallout New Vegas - gamesave warning/ glitch?

bushwack

Been playing New Vegas for a couple hours today, quick saved my game and exited to setup my G500 mouse. I restarted the game but when I went to load, it was like I never played at all today! :bang: Seems autosaves and quicksaves DO NOT get uploaded to the Cloud when you exit the game, maybe only when you exit Steam or maybe even randomly?

Just make sure you manually do a regular save before you exit the game.

Edited by bushwack

negative. that patch did not address it

Only REAL workaround right now is normal saves. Do NOT exit the game without doing a standard save, for many of us it "updates" your quicksave and autosave from the very first ones you made that are locked in the steamcloud.

My saves, including Auto and Quick are all working correctly now after the patch. I still have Steam Cloud turned off, dunno if that makes a difference.

How in the world can they release a game without the saves working correctly? Also I have major slowdowns with 5+ NPCs, otherwise I get good frames running at 1920x1200 2x AA on high setting.

And how come we dont get a Perk every time we level now? Think I got a perks on leveling 1-4, but not 5, perk on 6 but I just leveled to 7 with no option to pick a perk of picked peppers.

I regular save like a fiend, so I don't rely often on the auto saves. I'm one of those that makes a real save right before I'm about to do something stupid.

So you must have come to the 1000 save slot limit by now :D

I think it's 100 saves for 360 version, and I'm at 50 now. I have saved other a couple of them but have also slowed my pace from FO3 where I believe I was at save #339 or something.