Poofery in the UK

mookie

http://www.livescience.com/culture/same-sex-kissing-common-among-straight-uk-male-students-101027.html

Apparently it has spread from association soccer to the general population.

Americans should expect acceptance of men kissing on our shores soon enough. Research on American college soccer players suggests that 20 percent of those men have kissed another man, which is a harbinger of the trend, Anderson said.

most of the men interviewed kissed each other for fun.

Just over 80 percent of non-athletes had kissed a man, compared with 95 percent of athletes.

"I don't want to give the impression that it's like, 'Oh, I love you, mwah,'" Anderson said. "It's like, 'John! Rawr!' More exuberance."

This is the gayest thing I have read all year. I don't care if they say they are doing it for fun, it's flat out homosexual gayness. You fist bump when you are doing "Rawr!" not start making out...

Also, as far as I am concerned, any American who plays soccer just wants to be a European anyway. :)

"Decrease in homophobia has positive effects for heterosexual men as well," Anderson said.

I wouldn't call it a decrease in homophobia, it sounds like an increase in homosexuality. I can't imagine any gays being homophobic.

Edit: In-depth interviews of only 145 students. As far as I know that's like, 1/2 a soccer team anyway.

Edited by VooDooPC

I have openly ga y friends, and even they admit that soccer is ga y. One line that made me lol is "how could soccer NOT be ga y when you have men in short shorts running around trying not to touch a polka-dot ball?"

p.s. sorry for evading the language filter here, but it's not because I'm being hateful.

I'm not liking the whole hating on soccer here. I love soccer, im perfectly straight and i like other sports like football too, but soccer is a lot of fun, especially indoor leagues. It surprises me how many people i meet all the time who think soccer is a ga y sport or for women or whatever you wanna say about it. I'm sorry to interrupt here, you guys should get back outside to play some pigskin and lift weights or something.