DEAL: Antec 900 Case $60 (or $50) Shipped!

Flitterkill

The glorious original Antec 900.

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case for $60 after coupon code "EMCKCJA32 " and $30 MIR with free shipping.

$99.99 - $10 off code EMCKCJA32 - $30 Rebate

= $59.99

For the adventurous who have never used NewEgg or those able to magic up a new email there is also NEWCUSTOMER10 for $10 off First Order over $50 (expires 8/31/11)

antec900fu2.jpg

GC Alumni
(edited)

Lol, wasn't that a deal earlier like a few months ago?

...Oh, was the 600 series case.

These cases always look snazzy. If you need one for cheap, grab this one. The one I got in this topic is nice, but not a fan of the punch out PCI-E slots and the MoBo was a tight fight. My old Lian Li case had a pull out MoBo tray which made mounting and everything 10 times easier.

Edited by JackieChan

Antec makes fantastic cases. I've done two builds in a P180 and P182 (current rig) and they've been great to work with and keep everything very cool, and importantly VERY quiet.

That said, my next case is probably going to be a Corsair 600T. Possibly in white. Hottt.

I used to have this case, well I still do its sitting in the closet awaiting a new home, however the case is fantastic. I love antec cases, however I have to disagree with boiler on how quiet this case was. The amount of noise was the main reason I got rid of it, the fans are louder than you would think, that and there is no filters over the fans for dust. However don't let me discourage you from getting it because it served me faithfully for 4 years, it has a lot of cool features and you won't find a better case for that price.