Slimes

boiler

I am having an exceedingly difficult time finding and farming slimes thus far. The few that I have found have been so glitched out (gittery jumping, going through walls, etc.) that I can't kill them. I realistically only need 6-10 of them to build a gate, and it's royally ticking me off that I can't get even one.

Anyone else having this problem? Would it be un-kosher for me to use the "give" command to let me build my gate the way I want it? Slimes are completely useless outside of sticky pistons, so I would think it would be a relatively innocuous use of the "give" command". I certainly wouldn't start throwing diamonds or iron around or anything.

Let me know what you guys think!

I'll take a look.

Permissions system is probably inevitable btw (thread hijack!) so ops will be different soon.

So many plugins... On the plus side I am learning IIS web hosting :spinface:

Might poke some more tonight otherwise I won't be back working on this until Monday evening (the Fk airport taxi service has a run to make)

Hurray for self-serving irrelevant changes of subject!

But seriously, I'm largely against any use of the 'give' command. I haven't tried to farm slime yet, so I don't really know how glitchy it is, but I'm still adverse to just giving yourself what you need, regardless of what it is.

Hurray for self-serving irrelevant changes of subject!

But seriously, I'm largely against any use of the 'give' command. I haven't tried to farm slime yet, so I don't really know how glitchy it is, but I'm still adverse to just giving yourself what you need, regardless of what it is.

I was kind of thinking this would be the case, and that's fine.

I posted more to see if anyone else was having problems with them, it's incredibly annoying!