With Admins gone...No fun to be had :(

chick82

(edited)

So this past week with Jackie out of computer use, Nightling on vacation, and crash not really on until late at night, the server has been no fun. People are rushing, griefing, swearing. Its like a free-for-all of chaos :(. I love it when the server is fun, like even when you were on a team that was failing hard it was still fun, there were laughs, and frustration, but it was all in good fun, you had your few team switchers, team stackers, but it wasn't bad. The last couple of days people has this attitude of whatever, and all they want is teams to dominate, votescramble and not only does it not pass people are yelling at you for even thinking of votescrambling. Its like that part in kindergarten cop when Arnold leaves for a minute and comes back and the room is trashed, yeah that's pretty much the server atm with no admins floating around to keep some order. Don't get me wrong the 2am gaming sessions are of course team stacked, rushers, etc., etc, but now that 2am gaming has spilled over into the 7 and 8pm when gaming should be fun. S.O.S ADMINS LOL...WE NEED YOU BACK....Well more like we need Nightling, no one misses Jackie cause Jackie Always Okay!

Edited by chick82

Yeah, my apologies as well, I've been pretty busy this last week and any free time has been on minecraft. Like Jackie said, take down their names or steam IDs and he can review the logs and take care of anyone ruining the rest of the servers game time.

Oh boy, yeah it's been crazy without late night admins! Pick me pick me :D Hahaha.. I sent you a pm Nightling. Anyways, i agree with Chick, there is so much chaos during NOC hours because people dont want to play the same map so they suicide and grief their team like crazy. The other night, i caught myself yelling at a few players and they were saying they were tired of the map and i explained to them that players on their team still want to play and need their teammates. They felt stupid as their team failed to even reach halfway and the next round they played with more effort.

Hi there!

Im still around... any GC member can add me on Steam, and if theres ever any problems, Ill come and deal with it. Ive been on break from L4D2 recently, but that doesnt mean I dont take care of admin stuff on the server.

Ill be back to killing zombies shortly. It was coming to the point the game was getting stale for me, but a few weeks off will help freshen things up.

Hi there!

Im still around... any GC member can add me on Steam, and if theres ever any problems, Ill come and deal with it. Ive been on break from L4D2 recently, but that doesnt mean I dont take care of admin stuff on the server.

Ill be back to killing zombies shortly. It was coming to the point the game was getting stale for me, but a few weeks off will help freshen things up.

I was thinking about setting up some system to send me an sms if anyone needed help with admin stuff. Essentially I would give a few trusted friends login access to a form they can fill out which would just send the message to my phone