Talk more guys

JackieChan

Well, the game we played last night was one of the most balanced epic games yet to date. The teams were dead even, our team was down by a few hundred points going into the No Mercy finale. We made some dumb mistakes that let them survive a few people on the sewers when we got slammed and no one survived. At the rooftop they thought they had beaten our tank/charger onslaught and made it safely to the room, when SUDDENLY someone spawns Nightling as a tank INSIDE the saferoom! Everyone dies, no one escapes my wrath that easily. Finally after an epic struggle on the rooftop, their team runs for the chopper, only to be smashed by our tank and chargers, leaving no one alive. They saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and then we extinguished that light. Then it's our turn. We book it for the roof, they hold us a little bit with spitters at the ladder but not enough to stop us from getting up and blocking. Chick took a hard charge off the roof but recovered. (More like she was lucky they didn't charge her off completely :P) After we all make it to the roof, I don't think a single person was charged off, all our deaths were from tank swings off the building. At last we see that chopper and run for it, getting 7 people in while managing to still kill that final tank at the chopper.

Final score.......3994 to 3970 WE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

*Crowd cheers* *Babies cry* *Hot womens ask Nightling for his number but he sadly tells them hes married*

The good guys are victorious.

And that is how the epic battle went down.

Aww, poor jackie. But yeah, nightling, massive post.

How about this, for when you're back, jackie. Disable all tier 2 upgrades and make it spawn only tier 1 weapons all game. Change tier 2 to 3-5 point buys with no ammo. Just a random thought ;OOOO

*leaves for food*

Well, I visited the server today. I have no idea whats going on. A lot of plugins and its not the l4d that I know. Someone called me a noob!

Yeah, the L4D everyone is used to is a much tamer 4v4 with no CSS gunning, ghost pouncing, infected switching, point buying, custom achievement getting, experience gaining, "spit and dying", rocket booming mayhem.