Any games you're looking forward to?

onyxdragoon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Should I play the first two Bioshock games before Infinite?

Why not? They are 2 great games IMO and can be found for the PC from $5 -10. Story wise I don't think it will matter.

Both are on sell till Halloween for 5 bucks each. Great deal for very fun games.

Also some good ones if you have not played that are on sale : Left for dead 2 and Borderlands

I know its a bit late, but I've been wanting Dark Souls since launch....however my Xbox 360 has been out of commission for the past few months. I couldve replaced it, but I've been waiting for the MW3 special edition 360 to replace it. xD Soooo November 8th I get to get my hands on both of those games! It wont interfere with my L4D2 though!

I know its a bit late, but I've been wanting Dark Souls since launch....however my Xbox 360 has been out of commission for the past few months. I couldve replaced it, but I've been waiting for the MW3 special edition 360 to replace it. xD Soooo November 8th I get to get my hands on both of those games! It wont interfere with my L4D2 though!

Word to the wise: I haven't played Dark Souls, but have gone through Demon's Souls 1.5 times. Never, under any circumstances, have alcohol while playing Dark Souls. Ever. You'll thank me later, I know.

Back to my list, MW3 is off for now, and Skyrim has been bumped up to the on-deck circle. My buddy in town, who was the sole reason I got black ops, told me yesterday he was kind of "over" MW. Go figure.

Word to the wise: I haven't played Dark Souls, but have gone through Demon's Souls 1.5 times. Never, under any circumstances, have alcohol while playing Dark Souls. Ever. You'll thank me later, I know.

Back to my list, MW3 is off for now, and Skyrim has been bumped up to the on-deck circle. My buddy in town, who was the sole reason I got black ops, told me yesterday he was kind of "over" MW. Go figure.

I picked up Dark Souls in advanced today...got a special edition copy with a cool case, art book and dlc code for the same price as the normal copy...is that right? Or did Best Buy just hook a brotha up? Also, i'll greatly take that advice...I've heard horror stories of how difficult it is..

I picked up Dark Souls in advanced today...got a special edition copy with a cool case, art book and dlc code for the same price as the normal copy...is that right? Or did Best Buy just hook a brotha up? Also, i'll greatly take that advice...I've heard horror stories of how difficult it is..

I got the special edition for the same price too at GameStop.

Absolutely none at the moment. I have Dungeon Defenders taking up my time. If I got any of these games coming out, I wouldn't be playing them nearly as much as I have been playing DD.

Mmm... just saw videos for Dungeon Defenders. This game looks pretty interesting :D

Absolutely none at the moment. I have Dungeon Defenders taking up my time. If I got any of these games coming out, I wouldn't be playing them nearly as much as I have been playing DD.

Mmm... just saw videos for Dungeon Defenders. This game looks pretty interesting :D

You know I almost got the 4 pack, but figured no one else on my friends list would want it, so I pre-order the game for me and Jackie only.

Ugh, tomorrow cannot come soon enough. Anyone else take vacation for the opening weekend of Skyrim? It will be a 4 day weekend for me, lots of caffeine and "healthy" snacks to keep me going. Sleep will be minimal, I will most likely fall asleep playing the game...hehe...as some of you have experienced in my marathon runs with Minecraft.

And I sadly had to pay for the $150 Collector's Edition... I am a sucker for a Dragon statue, I saw some videos, looks high quality and it's pretty fricking huge. This is my most anticipated game of the year. Nothing else comes close.

I did purchase Dark Souls and played quite a bit so far, but that will be tossed aside for now. Only a little more time to go. To everyone playing Skyrim this weekend, Good Luck and Have Fun!

To many games in this month. Just got Batman, Dark Souls and Battlefield in October. Just picked up Metal Gear Solid HD collection. Next week is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and the week after is King of Fighters XIII.

Might have to pick up Skyrim later on, since RPG games take up lots of time.

It's going to kill me to do this, but I may be picking up skyrim tomorrow, then NOT play it for a week or so. Assassin's Creed: Revelations is out next Tuesday, and I can't bring myself to interrupt Skyrim 4 days in to play AC. I also can't wait the 70+ gaming hours to "beat" Skyrim before playing AC.

I really wish these were releasing in the opposite order so I wouldn't have to make these tough decisions.

I also really want Batman, Dark Souls, and Skyward Sword, but finances dictate that I prioritize.

Edited by boiler