Rushing & Abusive Admin

Inf3ctt3D

Ok.. granted.. I went off a bit.. but I was p-od for a good reason..

Now, I would consider opening the safe room door and running out of it, before others are ready or loaded in.. to be rushing.. and kick-able.

If it's not, it da*n well should be.

Anyway.. so I file a kickvote for someone who did it.. and obviously they were friends with CAKE (abusive admin kicked me with reason "as*hole (minus the star)" - which is an offense according to your own rules and I expect a public appology) anyway.. they must have been friends, because even though most of us voted to kick the person, she VETOED the vote..

This kind of crap is total BULLSH** and should not be happening. PERIOD.

Edited by Inf3ctt3D

GC Alumni
(edited)

That's the reason I briefly had survivors frozen at every round start to prevent that from happening, but what do people do? Complain about it, so I got rid of it.

Seems like no one can be satisfied by anything I do on the server in terms of keeping everything civil or anything...

Also, Cake came to me saying you called her a "f***ing c**t" over voice chat when she vetoed the vkick.

Let me ask you something here. Was Parox rushing out EVERY round, or just that one? If it becomes a recurring event, I'd say a vkick would be valid, but something happening once is a little iffy.

One more thing to add. If you are aware an admin is on the server, always try to request a kick from them first. Don't always rely on a votekick all the time since that's mainly there so regular players can "admin" unwanted people from the server.

Edited by JackieChan

Sorry Ted, honestly, this isn't the first time you have blown up on the server. You were swearing left and right on the server and calling me a f*cking c*nt. That is totally disrespectful and even when I told you to calm down you, were very rude to me and everyone on the server. Sorry for calling you and as*hole, but you totally exploded and you were out of control.

This is what happened, Ted !votekicked someone who had left the saferoom a little too early for his and probably anyone else's liking. I vetoed the vote and before i could warn the other player, Ted exploded and starting swearing left and right, being rude and disrepectful. I told him to calm down and he started calling me names. Then him and the other player were arguing and the rest of the players were getting upset. After i told him to calm down again he kept swearing left and right and saying he was going to leave so I kicked him and in a rush, yes i apologize, left him with the last note of as*hole. (which i should have wrote inappropriate language and rude)

I believe you owe me an apology as well.

I don't see where cake is an abusive admin. Seeing as how you were insulting other players and kicking people before someone has a chance to explain how the server works sounds like you were being an a*hole. Admins are human too and if you insult us and tinkle us off we will react defensively like anyone else would. Its not like she joined and starting cussing people out for no reason like you did.

Also she didn't say it to your face, she used it as the reason for the kick which tells other admins to watch for you because you are an a*hole. Not the best language but it works.

So seems like cake acted correctly

Ok.. first of all.. if Cake was there.. she should have heard the other guy being a total AS*HOLE as you so love to say around here.. and yes.. he does it all the time, he even admitted to it.. saying over and over "you are the one who kicked me for this before" so, yes.. he does it consistantly.. why? he's a jerk

oh, and yes, I blew up on Cake, and called her that after she was telling ME to shut up, but not the AS*HOLE I aforementioned.. seemed awfully one sided, so yes.. I got pis*ed off.. I do appologize for my language after that point, but at the same time, she (Cake) had called me an AS*HOLE already once before as a "Warning" so.. that is TWO strikes.. is she generally abusive, no.. was that veto proper? NO DId it do anything but fuel the real AS*HOLE's fire.. NO..

Am I sorry for what I called Cake, yes.. it was rude.. but Cake.. next time you are listening.. open both ears, not just one.

I was in the server, I know what happened. Paraoxysm(I think, but a regular) likes to sometimes walk about 15 feet out of the saferoom and wait for the team, so the infected players can't prepare a coordinated attack. Ted vote kicked Para earlier last week (I was present then as well, and voted no) so he had apparently 'had enough'. So basically, Ted tried to kick Para, had the vote vetoed by Cake(for good reason) and, well, it escalated pretty fast. In like a minute they were arguing like little children while there was just four of us in the back(me, ted, para, and an afk-turned louis that I had waited for - they both came back for me), arguing the entire time, cussing and all. Para was cussing at Ted, Ted was cussing at Cake and Para. I was trying to calm them and trying to get Cake to switch one of them teams, but when Ted said what he said, and then said he was going to leave anyways, he made it a pretty easy for Cake. I 98% support Cake, she did the right thing. The only thing I would've done kicked both of them, sooner. lol But yeah, legit kick from Cake.

And Ted, you both were acting like children, spamming curses and such into your mics. It's really a wonder we heard anything at all.

Edited by MattKemp

You've assumed that i wasn't listening to you. I never got to say anything before you blew up at the both of us. You have been disrespectful to Madvillain and I before. Parox was arguing with you, but I was more focused on you because of your heavy swearing. I had asked you both to calm down, but you were too busy cursing left and right. Control your temper, you seem to lose it often and rage when things don't go your way.

I got on the server right when we loaded into that map. I saw and heard everything.

Think what you will, say what you want.. but the fact is.. as was said earlier in replies.. it is a legitimate kick.. most people on the team (80 to 90% of them) were not ready.. some, myself included, not fully even loaded in.. and there goes rambo.. aka Paroxym or whatever it is.. did I use language that was very inappropriate? Yes.. and I appologized for that.. and am AGAIN.. as I have appologized for what was said to Cake.

However, I stand by the kick.. and if you admins and others who support those admins, would spend less time worrying about what I say.. instead of what happened.. perhaps things would be cleared up.

I admit I have a temper from time to time.. and no, I don't "rage when things don't go my way", I have played through several times with a bunch of players that were clueless.. trying to teach them how to use the dang menu.. so, don't go there Cake.. again.. not having the knowledge, but spitting words.. anyway.. I have no love lost for Cake or Paroxsym? whatever.. I have completely blocked you both, as I have nothing left to say to you.

I simply am sick and tired of certain people getting away with things that they shouldn't because some admins show favoritism.. period. You know who you are.

And I am sorry.. I have been on the team WITH admins that scream at the people who open the door before others are ready.. and threaten to kick them.. so, you all better have a little pow-wow and decide what the rules really are.. and make them apply to everyone... not just who you pick and choose.. I swear.. someone that pays $5 a month to belong to a server assumes they are God.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Think what you will, say what you want.. but the fact is.. as was said earlier in replies.. it is a legitimate kick.. most people on the team (80 to 90% of them) were not ready.. some, myself included, not fully even loaded in.. and there goes rambo.. aka Paroxym or whatever it is.. did I use language that was very inappropriate? Yes.. and I appologized for that.. and am AGAIN.. as I have appologized for what was said to Cake.

However, I stand by the kick.. and if you admins and others who support those admins, would spend less time worrying about what I say.. instead of what happened.. perhaps things would be cleared up.

I admit I have a temper from time to time.. and no, I don't "rage when things don't go my way", I have played through several times with a bunch of players that were clueless.. trying to teach them how to use the dang menu.. so, don't go there Cake.. again.. not having the knowledge, but spitting words.. anyway.. I have no love lost for Cake or Paroxsym? whatever.. I have completely blocked you both, as I have nothing left to say to you.

I simply am sick and tired of certain people getting away with things that they shouldn't because some admins show favoritism.. period. You know who you are.

And I am sorry.. I have been on the team WITH admins that scream at the people who open the door before others are ready.. and threaten to kick them.. so, you all better have a little pow-wow and decide what the rules really are.. and make them apply to everyone... not just who you pick and choose.. I swear.. someone that pays $5 a month to belong to a server assumes they are God.

So you are saying cake is an abusive admin because she vetoed your kick? Well I would have done the same, especially if it was paroxy or jason. They are both experienced players and know what they are doing.... sometimes people exit the safe room to cover spawn, its completelty legitimate. The problem is when they run out of the safe room and keep running. People have different admin styles. Depending on the level, players and admin a kick for rushing or veto may change from one situation to the next. Either way this gives you no right to insult others. I don't care if you have anger issues, if you cant control them then maybe you shouldn't be playing video games.

As far as favoritism I don't see any problem not kicking someone for leaving the saferoom early if you know who they are and you know they don't rush

Edited by crasx

So you are saying cake is an abusive admin because she vetoed your kick? Well I would have done the same, especially if it was paroxy or jason. They are both experienced players and know what they are doing.... sometimes people exit the safe room to cover spawn, its completelty legitimate. ...

As far as favoritism I don't see any problem not kicking someone for leaving the saferoom early if you know who they are and you know they don't rush

Favoritism at it's best. Point proven.

(edited)

So you are saying cake is an abusive admin because she vetoed your kick? Well I would have done the same, especially if it was paroxy or jason. [.......]

Favoritism at it's best. Point proven.

I am saying that cake abused her admin rights there, yes.. especially when most people were in agreement with me that he should be kicked.. even after he admitted to doing it often.. still she vetoed the vote.. and who makes him god? I play just as much.. and I am no shi**ty player.. so, are you saying they are better than everyone else, and they should be shown special treatment? That's a sad way to admin.. especially when you are supposed to treat everyone equally.. guess that was another falsehood.. (shocked face)

And I love how this has become a bash Infect forum.. such a shame.. and to think I had thought of supporting your server by becoming a paid member.. lol.. that will never happen.

So you really think that opening the door, STARTING the round.. allowing the infected to spawn against ONE person.. which ends up getting the rest attacked.. is a valiant show of experience? What planet do you come from?

Edited by Inf3ctt3D

(edited)

Last I checked this was a "defend cake" forum. And im just saying this is not the right place to play if you have temper issues and can't not insult people

Very - VERY rarely do I have temper issues.. we all have off days.. and that guy was seriously pushing my buttons.. trying to pi*s me off.. it was completely obvious..

Honestly.. I have never had an issue with half of you people who are barking at me.. let me just fill you in on something.. just because you defend her.. doesn't mean you are getting any.. ok? Get a grip. (literally.. if that's what it takes)

"Defend Cake" forum.. yep.. it could be called that.. instead of what it should be called.. "Seeking the truth" forum.

Edited by Inf3ctt3D

GC Alumni
(edited)

As far as finding the truth here you go:

Cake legitimately veteoed a kick

you insulted her

she kicked you for being a donkey

you came here and insulted eveyone else

I banned you for being a donkey

Edited by crasx

As far as finding the truth here you go:

Cake legitimately veteoed a kick

you insulted her

she kicked you for being a donkey

you came here and insulted eveyone else

I banned you for being a donkey

and the abuse of power continues..

You want to ban me.. you will.. I have no power over that.. but, it just shows how you like to abuse your rights.. enjoy.. the server will get even more overrun with noobs..

You want to ban me.. you will.. I have no power over that.. but, it just shows how you like to abuse your rights.. enjoy.. the server will get even more overrun with noobs..

opinion. You were the only person out of 20 that got mad about the veto, and you were the only person to come here and complain about it. Good riddens

Last I checked this was a "defend cake" forum. And im just saying this is not the right place to play if you have temper issues and can't not insult people

Very - VERY rarely do I have temper issues.. we all have off days.. and that guy was seriously pushing my buttons.. trying to pi*s me off.. it was completely obvious..

Honestly.. I have never had an issue with half of you people who are barking at me.. let me just fill you in on something.. just because you defend her.. doesn't mean you are getting any.. ok? Get a grip. (literally.. if that's what it takes)

"Defend Cake" forum.. yep.. it could be called that.. instead of what it should be called.. "Seeking the truth" forum.

Dude, seriously? For someone who says they rarely lose their temper, all you have done is insult people, and that's pretty much breaking our golden rule here. You guys can argue gameplay all you want, I'm not involved in that game, but as far as the attitude and disrespect? You're the one that needs to get a grip, and get it quick, or keep on movin.

opinion. You were the only person out of 20 that got mad about the veto, and you were the only person to come here and complain about it. Good riddens

OPINION.. I was the only person to SPEAK UP about the veto.. and I came here to express my feelings, which is what I thought the forums were for.. so, ban me now for something in the forums.. simply amazing.

YOU chose to be rude to me.. so.. whatever.. peace out

I was the only person to SPEAK UP about the veto.. and I came here to express my feelings, which is what I thought the forums were for...

That is one of the reasons for the forums, and I don't think your gameplay issue is being disputed as much as your attitude and disrespect. If you strip out all the personal BS and would have kept it to the facts at hand, AND apologized for calling Cake a f****** c***, this topic would be heading in an entirely different direction right now. And no, has nothing to do with Cake being a girl, didn't even know she was until this topic. I would take the same action for any one of our members, period.

We don't do the personal disrespect thing here dude, never have, never will. Keeping it civil isn't that hard of a thing to do.

If you really like the people here, and want to continue playing here, then cool down, come back in 30 days and we can try again.

infected - go play somewhere else. calling anyone a c is enough, adding an ef to it is just plain dumb.

para, crash - don't get caught up in this kind of crap.

jackie, cake - gj.

now everyone go back to having fun.