:(

iNfO

I wasnt whining I was just pointing out, also dont put words into my mouth

I don't have to. You put your foot in your mouth on your own. You said most of the top 10 play when it's mostly just bots, implying that's how they got there. All I did was refute it in a way you didn't like to hear. Simple. Complaining and being inaccurate at the same type does classify as whining, and unwarranted at that. I'm sure you've been in a situation where you've looked at a guy's crotch before because of line of sight. But we don't accuse you of staring at man-crotch all day, do we? You were wrong, simple as that. Yes, I'm sticking on this one cause you annoy the hell out of me. Bad habit of mine, but w/e.

@Radio

I understand, I wasn't attacking you or anything. I'm sure it's annoying to play and admin at the same time. Don't know all the mechanics of trigger availability while playing. Just wanted to mention that it's good to keep it there, because as you said, it's tough to admin in certain situations. My original comment wasn't thorough enough, and definitely leans towards blaming. That's my bad and I didn't mean it in a tarnishing sort of way.

@jackie

... may try that. What about this though? Second page mentions:

"toggleconsole; clear; echo [Type voice_mute # to mute a player, voice_unmute # to unmute]; voice_show_mute"

Seems confusing as heck. Though my first question in regards to this is, does the original method mute it for the person who initiates it, or for the whole team. If it's that simple to do and it mutes them for the whole team, this looks like it could unfortunately be abused. Connection too cruddy to load server atm. Unstable wireless. Wonder if I could try in single player. *sighs*

Dinner timeeee~

It mutes the player for you only so only you won't hear them. Just follow what's in the first post. Ignore everything else people say.

Also, can we stop arguing about this stats stuff and whatnot?

That's fine, in regards to the stat stuff.

As for the muting, that still leaves a bit of a problem. For example. Let's say we're in game. Goon A is bashing Goon B. Goon B is bad, thus what Goon A is saying what you're thinking, but in relation to team mentality, and because B is just being degraded and doesn't deserve that treatment on the gc servers, you want to mute. In fact, he deserves a mute, but not a kick. Just cause everyone is tired of listening to him speak, but he still plays fine. What then? Muting for yourself through that way doesn't stop anything. Admins could be contacted, but what about a situation where none are available?

Anyway I'm just bothering you jackie. Partially to add to your list of complaints and plugin ideas, and partially cause I really want the feature ;D

Edited by KiraMama

Holy crap-oly. I go on vacation for a week and miss out on these kinds of posts every time!

There's a lot of stuff here, i read a lot of it but not all of it.

As for iNfO, i would hate to see you leave over something like this, and i know u dont want to point fingers, however if it's a known GC member i would kindly ask you to tell us over a PM message so that we can at least take care of it. This past week was actually pretty relaxing being away from the computer and L4D2 for a little bit, maybe a short break is all you need, I'm ready to hop back into it this weekend now.

As far as the stats stuff, well I'm not going to touch that topic, other than stats mean poopy as far as skilled players go.

Now time to get back to Zombie killins.....tomorrow.

Bro! i rage quit all the time in L4D2 and i dont care if people call me rage-quitter. I quit because most of the time i dont see a votescramble gworking and its' really not worth my time to sit in a game to only go 10% out of the map and get pwned sooo hard that makes the game no fun. Anyways, a lot of time its the stack teams that does it for me whether on losing team or winning. I am always up for the votescramble especially when the team score is a slope, but when people start manually moving around to stack teams then i hate it, I rather have 2-3 regulars and rest pugs and me with new players (which i dont mind.) i understand you want to play with your friends and stuff if your sitting next to eachother but to stack teams with regulars, i think it's pretty lame imo. Though, its sad to see you go but a good idea is to have multiple games to transition out if you get frustrated with L4D. Trust me i have SC2, Trine2, EDF, L4D and such to keep my mind off L4D and refresh. Dont need to leave just play other games to vent out and gc is a great server its full all the time and stuff and it's nice to have regulars and pugs but trust me i Rage soooooooooooo much, i have a Mic but i feel like if i jump on i may rage out of frustration...not on purpose but accidentally. :P hope you come back soon.

Bro! i rage quit all the time in L4D2 and i dont care if people call me rage-quitter. I quit because most of the time i dont see a votescramble gworking and its' really not worth my time to sit in a game to only go 10% out of the map and get pwned sooo hard that makes the game no fun. Anyways, a lot of time its the stack teams that does it for me whether on losing team or winning. I am always up for the votescramble especially when the team score is a slope, but when people start manually moving around to stack teams then i hate it, I rather have 2-3 regulars and rest pugs and me with new players (which i dont mind.) i understand you want to play with your friends and stuff if your sitting next to eachother but to stack teams with regulars, i think it's pretty lame imo. Though, its sad to see you go but a good idea is to have multiple games to transition out if you get frustrated with L4D. Trust me i have SC2, Trine2, EDF, L4D and such to keep my mind off L4D and refresh. Dont need to leave just play other games to vent out and gc is a great server its full all the time and stuff and it's nice to have regulars and pugs but trust me i Rage soooooooooooo much, i have a Mic but i feel like if i jump on i may rage out of frustration...not on purpose but accidentally. :P hope you come back soon.

^^^^^That!