Your Most Favorite Movie

lousiest

Have to separate by genre (I know I stretched a few :) )

Fantasy: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Children's: The Princess Bride

Horror: Darkness Falls

Comedy: Rat Race

War: Saving Private Ryan (unless you can count the 10 Band of Brothers)

Action: The Book of Eli

Sci-Fi: Aliens

Adventure: Gladiator

Crime Se7en

Gangster: The Usual Suspects

Drama: Braveheart

Animated: The Hobbit

Music: Metallica's S & M

• Like 1

This Is Spinal Tap

"Hello Cleveland!"

I'm lazy in terms of genres but I guess a few classic favorites of mine would include Pulp Fiction, The Usual Suspects, A Clockwork Orange, Blade Runner, and the Big Lebowski along with many others.

A lot of the films that have been mentioned I like too. I personally have a soft spot for The Killer (John Woo, 1989). It's a little dated, but the final shooutout is still poetry in motion.

Haven't seen Le Samourai yet (the French movie it was based on); still on my to-watch list. I heard it's quite good.

• Like 1

The thing about Memento is that it's better and better the more times you see it. I think I've watched it 5 or 6 times now and I still enjoy it every time. Glad you took my suggestion, Lousiest.

I'm lazy in terms of genres but I guess a few classic favorites of mine would include Pulp Fiction, The Usual Suspects, A Clockwork Orange, Blade Runner, and the Big Lebowski along with many others.

I love the Big Lebowski,

--Warning, some F-bombs--

The thing about Memento is that it's better and better the more times you see it. I think I've watched it 5 or 6 times now and I still enjoy it every time. Glad you took my suggestion, Lousiest.

Was about to give up on the movie af first as it was really confusing. But knowing it was a Nolan film... :P