Diablo III in just a bout a month...

Flitterkill

1ekmpv.gif

1ekmpv.gif

You can unlock some in-game banner stuff by playing along here:

If you haven't already, don't worry. Towards the end they'll open up the previously closed stuff to let you "complete the set" as it were.

My entries never seem to show up in the gallery. Other folk's goofiness has. They must hate my cat...

d3flitterkillbarbbanner.jpg

I'll start a thread in a couple weeks to compile everyone's battle_id thing so we can hook-up in-game. Here's hoping they roll out the guild/clan stuff soon after release. A GC armory where we can easily share loots would be very nice.

I realize the RMAH will change the equation for many of us; not going to begrudge anyone making bank on some sweet loot but I would strongly encourage folks to keep in mind the collaborative aspects of GC membership. It's just a game after all - share it out, pay it forward.

I will.

• Like 1

Hmmm, undecided on this one. On that same note I still haven't bought StartCraft 2, maybe becuase it's still full price. :unsure:

I did think D1 & D2 was pretty awesome back in the day though, but they don't have the market on it now, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...