BLOPS 2...I have no words

anonymo

Blops is the last CoD I'm ever going to buy. I can only play CoD4 with "flashy" new additions for so long.

This is why FPS games can never be competitive anymore. They only last a year and the skill ceiling can be reached in a matter of a month or two. It'll be nothing like 1.6 or Source.

Also, lol at the use of PC gameplay footage just to make it look better.

MIGHT actually be buying this. The changes they've made sound pretty interesting, but I'll have to learn more about it first.

Actually, I almost feel like the drastic shift from the usual, or at least the impression this trailer gives that it's far from a typical COD game, does entice me enough to actually consider it.

There was a very poignant video I can't find right now about the level design/gameplay mechanics from COD4 to MW3 that talked about how you're always rushing into a never ending sea of respawning enemies and how little skill, and no tactics, it took to be good at the games. Basically the point was that CoD games are now at the forefront of the casual market, and I would agree. They're not even competing with CS or other FPSs, but with the Wii bowling and Maddens (dare I call Madden a casual game? oh I dare).

So if they do take an entirely different approach this time around I'm definitely interested, but at the very least I'll wait until it comes out and see actual people playing it to consider the full price (wait, forgot CoD games never go down in price...ever...)

I honestly was really looking forward to MW3... then I bought it and played it. The biggest waste of $60 I have ever spent. I got MAYBE 4 hours of playing that game before I realized that it was complete garbage, thus uninstalling it. Thank God there was BF3 to fall back on. I won't be buying BLOPS 2 unitl I read that it has some sort of promise. I played the hell out of BLOPS and really enjoyed it, however I'm still a bit gun-shy after MW3.

I bought and played COD4 for about 2 hours before I realized how much I hated it....sold it to someone here in GC, I really expected BF3 to be the same type of thing, but I was surprised to find that it wasn't at all similar. I bought BF3 as a kick, just to play with my dad online, but fell in love with it, now I play all of the time, and met some really cool people in the course of doing so.

So yeah...CODMWBLOP3.5/4 whatever will not be purchased by me...the trailers don't look nearly as cool as BF3, and the trailers are usually way better than the actual game, lol.

Sup
(edited)

You sure do witch a lot in BF3 for a person that enjoys it so much Clue;) (j/k) I have a blast playing with both you and your pops!

Edited by Sup

heh....owned by swear filter :)

I only have a "spirited" attitude because I care about being good at stuff I like...which incidentally, doesn't really ever happen, lol....which further fuels previously mentioned attitude :D