The Expendables 2

lousiest

GC Server Admin
(edited)

Hollywood actors are always going to be expendable - with all that plastic they are built with, I'm surprised they don't melt under the lights.

Edited by MPG1770

Chick wins.

again

What do you mean Chick wins? She took my bait, and for that I win. Seriously? The storyline? Why would I look at a movie with some of the best action actors just for the storyline? Any I stand by my statement on Arnold.

Someone needs to build a time machine and go back in time to get Bruce Lee. And if this were the case, he'd be the only one starring in it.

Oh, and Chuck Norris is a wimp. And yes he got in those first couple of hits, but he still sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcl81ldNODc&feature=player_embedded

He just didn't want to admit Bruce would put him into the ground and leave him there.

And why wouldn't kids say that? If I'm saying it, kids are 10x more likely to comment how old someone is.

And I never once said I wasn't going to see this movie, or that the action in it looks awesome. Cuz I am and it does.

To me action movies require more than just blowing crap up and shooting guns all the time. I'm sorry I've gotten past the age of being awed and wowed by bright lights and loud noises. I need at least some substance in a movie, otherwise a terrible movie is still a terrible movie. I have no clue how well the movie was written, so I'm still seeing it and will prolly like it.

And as far as making fun of how old and flabby these actors all are, now I'm gonna have to keep on it just on principle. These posts are hilarious. Jason Statham is the only one right now who I think is still in decent shape to keep making movies for quite a few years.

And why wouldn't kids say that? If I'm saying it, kids are 10x more likely to comment how old someone is.

And I never once said I wasn't going to see this movie, or that the action in it looks awesome. Cuz I am and it does.

To me action movies require more than just blowing crap up and shooting guns all the time. I'm sorry I've gotten past the age of being awed and wowed by bright lights and loud noises. I need at least some substance in a movie, otherwise a terrible movie is still a terrible movie. I have no clue how well the movie was written, so I'm still seeing it and will prolly like it.

And as far as making fun of how old and flabby these actors all are, now I'm gonna have to keep on it just on principle. These posts are hilarious. Jason Statham is the only one right now who I think is still in decent shape to keep making movies for quite a few years.

What about Jet Li, I think he's the only one in there that will kick everyone else's butt, Unless Randy Coutoure is still in there.

where's seagal?

ooo, there's one :D

His bones will break before he gets to the first fight.

Actually, that would be his stunt double.

Steven-Seagul.png

this guy was right up there for coming out with B action movies every 3 months, what a real man. I'm disappointed he isn't in it

• Like 1

I'm sorry I've gotten past the age of being awed and wowed by bright lights and loud noises. I need at least some substance in a movie, otherwise a terrible movie is still a terrible movie. I have no clue how well the movie was written, so I'm still seeing it and will prolly like it.

Umm nightling, it is a sad day for me. I am women, I like to get my hair done, and gossip with the local ladies at the hair shop, I like to go watch Beauty and the Beast in 3d because its so pretty, I want to see The Vow because its so sweet and romantic, I want to go walk on the beach at sunset with my husband, BUT I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE SAY AN ACTION MOVIE NEEDS SUBSTANCE!!!! WHO GETS THAT OLD!

Seriously maybe you need to hand over your Man Card and I can hand you an AARP card and your senior citizens discount card and you can go play bingo with the old ladies OH wait that might be to hardcore for you or lack to much substance.

Nightling at the Hair Salon:

Nightling: Hey Ladies

Ladies: HI gentlemen

Nightling: oh my have you ladies seen the preview for Expendables 2.

Ladies: oh my yes, so much violence no real reason to go

Nightling: I know right I mean really were is the story line and don't even get me started on how old these guys are

Ladies: I know did you see Arnold talk about flabby, and Stallone okay honey you need to take some speech classes

NIghtling: oh my I KNOW!

Ladies: oh my you are so awesome want to go watch the Notebook and do each others nails

Nightling: Absolutly and we can talk about how Chuck Norris is way past his prime

Ladies: GET OUT!

lol its good to know, if you want to make money off chick, just blow something up in front of her.

HAHAHAHA SO TRUE! When it comes to like Action movies the more stuff you blow up the better and the more bullets you shoot. HEHE..

And no its all in good fun. Nightling knows I'm just giving him a hard time.

I'm sorry I've gotten past the age of being awed and wowed by bright lights and loud noises. I need at least some substance in a movie, otherwise a terrible movie is still a terrible movie. I have no clue how well the movie was written, so I'm still seeing it and will prolly like it.

Umm nightling, it is a sad day for me. I am women, I like to get my hair done, and gossip with the local ladies at the hair shop, I like to go watch Beauty and the Beast in 3d because its so pretty, I want to see The Vow because its so sweet and romantic, I want to go walk on the beach at sunset with my husband, BUT I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE SAY AN ACTION MOVIE NEEDS SUBSTANCE!!!! WHO GETS THAT OLD!

Seriously maybe you need to hand over your Man Card and I can hand you an AARP card and your senior citizens discount card and you can go play bingo with the old ladies OH wait that might be to hardcore for you or lack to much substance.

Nightling at the Hair Salon:

Nightling: Hey Ladies

Ladies: HI gentlemen

Nightling: oh my have you ladies seen the preview for Expendables 2.

Ladies: oh my yes, so much violence no real reason to go

Nightling: I know right I mean really were is the story line and don't even get me started on how old these guys are

Ladies: I know did you see Arnold talk about flabby, and Stallone okay honey you need to take some speech classes

NIghtling: oh my I KNOW!

Ladies: oh my you are so awesome want to go watch the Notebook and do each others nails

Nightling: Absolutly and we can talk about how Chuck Norris is way past his prime

Ladies: GET OUT!

I'll be standing right next to Nightling and agree with what all the women folk are talking about. More storyline, less explosions.

I refuse to see Hunger Games since its just a rip off of Battle Royale...even if the author of the book refuses to admit it

Plus it's a shame that hardly anyone in America knows about BR...

that's the mode in wrestlmania where you have to beat like 25 ppl in a row right? ...... trololololol

• Like 1

I refuse to see Hunger Games since its just a rip off of Battle Royale...even if the author of the book refuses to admit it

Plus it's a shame that hardly anyone in America knows about BR...

that's the mode in wrestlmania where you have to beat like 25 ppl in a row right? ...... trololololol

Having to survive in the Hunger Games is just like a Wrestling Battle Royal, Jackie's opened my eyes!