What will be your main class?

VooDooPC

What are you guys going to be using as your main classes?

I'm thinking about going with the Witch Doctor because it's closest to the Necromancer.

Maybe we can use this topic to get an idea of who will need what character loot? We will probably only have one person playing Monk (Jackie) because it looks dumb that he doesn't use his weapons, so we can funnel Monk loot his way.

I'll be going with Barbarian, Wizard and Demon Hunter overall; perhaps later try the other two.

No clue out of the gate which I'll choose.

Even though every Walmart in the world states that local stores do not carry the game I'll prob head out and see what they have round Midnight or so. The two Gamestops are open apparently for the launch but as I did not pre-order the CE... If the CE is there its there... Regualr version I'm indifferent to. Again if its there I'll prob take it just to save on the DL bandwidth.

Anyhoo, game is live and streaming at diablo.incgamers.com (Euro servers are live)

They are still working through to the SK but the game is tweaked, different paths, slightly more stuff to kill and once you hit the Cathedral you def get more monsters. As they said during play: "Not the Beta anymore..."

Barbarian in honor of my lvl 94 barb in d2 that passed many moons ago. That and I like that style of game play. 2nd will probably be a wizard.