Language standard on the L4D2 server

Biggs

GC Alumni
(edited)

To all who play on the L4D2 server:

It's my opinion that the level of enforcement by the admins on the L4D2 server is drastically out of line with the GC standard for clean language and a family friendly environment. Consider this my personal vow that I will, when able, enforce clean language on the server to a degree much more in line with GC's standards.

To all members and regular players:

This is your warning: You all should know the rules, and I will be kicking you without warning from now on if I believe your language to be out of line. I'm not talking about just f-bombs, or just this, or just that, etc. The occasional slip will be tolerated, and that's it. No sweaing.

To all L4D2 admins:

I hope most of you agree with my sentiments above, and will support me in trying to bring our L4D2 server up to par.

Thank you,

Biggs

P.S. If you've never talked to me, or read any other posts of mine, please believe me when I say I'm not a jerk. :happy:

Edited by Biggs

interesting but i dotn see u guys on the server much... its mostly maestro and when i help him out. lookbacks on there too. jackies been goin on there a couple of times.

Pros dont play during the day.

After 7pm pac time is on!

GC Server Admin

I concur with Biggs.

With many new players entering (even those with little experience of a 10v10 server), respect is always a positive and mature attitude to promote here at the GC Community whether or not in game.

interesting but i dotn see u guys on the server much... its mostly maestro and when i help him out. lookbacks on there too. jackies been goin on there a couple of times.

Pros dont play during the day.

After 7pm pac time is on!

lawl poor general

i actually logged on the server today while i was able to actually handle the dizziness ive been going thru for a couple of days now and i must say i love kicking ppl when they dont listen to "stop using fbomb or you'll get kicked" it feels .............refreshing.

Sorry I've had two weeks in a row with 70+ hrs at work. I'll be back in force soon, I hope!

make that money son.

its all good biggs as long as ppl give enough warnings then should be fine to kick em. now if they are immune to my kicking then thats a problem so i guess im goin to have to start recording stuff all the time =o\. suxor