Well...

Guest InSaNiTy

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Supposedly i hack, so i was kicked out of S-T. Oh well. I saw the demo, let em say what they want. I really dont care. I should have never got cs. I wish you all luck in the future, I will still play. To all those cs players: dont bother getting good, you only screw yourself. have fun, gg.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests
(edited)

i have it.

aim me: crazypistoler04

how hard is it to camp the hosties and do well on militia? hostie maps = boring.

Edited by InSaNiTy

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

leader said i did. i viewed demo. he said i was out. i said some choice words. dont have convo anymore. shoulda saved it. oh well.

OK, I see a lot of questionable stuff in the demo, but IF this is the whole story, and on the strength of THIS DEMO ALONE, you got banned, I would probably disagree. A lot of that could be attributed to the map, and the fact that it is pretty easy to get people through the walls there, etc...

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

You can't base everything on the avi. You have to listen to the demo clostly. Notice sounds and everything. Obviously Fatty thinks otherwise. sigh...

AVI's tell a much better story when your looking for wall hackers. You will see them move their POV to watch someone through the wall or actually point at them. And the sound issue is only relevant to those close enemies. Most wallkacking with the AWP is easily seen.

Of course I havent seen either and wont venture an opinion at all on this. All I know is after our deadlock2 I WANTED for Insanity to be a hacker cause he owned us bad. Of course I will throw that out the window for this situation :)

sigh...

<shoves sigh up, erm, nvmd>

I'm not making any calls here. I know zilch about this stuff, but this AVI is very interesting.

Also, Insanity, getting defensive about "getting good" won't do. Going from zero to hero, though, does make people wonder.

I'll not speak to ANYONE (save for Mmmm) on AIM about this, so don't bother IMing me, please. We'll look at this as objectively as possible.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
(edited)

Through ranting and raving. People have made their decisions. End of discussion.

Edited by TeKNiK

i wish avi's had sound, but my view on it is going to be silent till i see the whole demo

btw, in the avi, what was the 3rd comment? the 1st one was stairs, 2nd one was the face remark, the 3rd one is so blurry i can't see it at all.

Edited by ++SexyTyme++

Tek, calm down. Seriously. Nobody has even said anything one way or the other, try not to get too huffy.

If "us guys" get you so worked up, well, you know the rest.

Let's see if you can defend him without being so angry. And if the result of this, if we ever have something conclusive helps you feel one way or the other about yourself, well, that's an entirely different evil.

Let's just calm down and get some good views without the emotion.