Join Server

LoveForPriscillaChan

(edited)

Go into your console by hitting the tilde (~) key and type: connect l4d.gcftw.com - worst case, it is full and you won't be able to join immediately - just keep trying in that situation.

Or just say out loud 3 times: "I blame Meng" and you will be instantly transported there by tornado.

Edited by Lookback

You mean I don't have to type out the full "l4d.gcftw.com:27015"? Then again, it's almost natural to type now

You don't need the port number when you connect to the server.

I liked killing you through that wall you hid behind on Hard Rain when I went solo to rescue that guy.

(edited)

You mean I don't have to type out the full "l4d.gcftw.com:27015"? Then again, it's almost natural to type now

You don't need the port number when you connect to the server.

I liked killing you through that wall you hid behind on Hard Rain when I went solo to rescue that guy.

I don't think you quite understand the rage that was caused by that shot.

At least I was able to spawn a tank right after and start the unraveling of your team.

Edited by Aarkovi

(edited)

Thanks -- I was able to join for around 5 minutes and went 0-5. Good thing the game does not keep track of K/D ratio. What does buying do btw?

Survivors can buy weapons, ammo, health, and other objects. Infected can buy more slots (like being able to use 5 chargers at once rather than the default 2 spawned at a time), as well as spawn witches, horde, and tanks.

Also, if you don't want to be raged at by other players, read, my friend

http://gamerscoaliti...nds-list-binds/

http://gamerscoaliti...or-new-players/

For binds, I'd strongly recommend being able to bind the buy, heal, and points commands. Maybe ammo if you should choose. But buy and heal are pretty much a staple in not getting slaughtered on this server.

Edited by Aarkovi

(edited)

Yeah, you may want to take a little time on campaign and 4v4 before trying this server, we would like you stay playing the game. We ARE happy you are here though :)

Oh, and aside from what he said above, avoid listening to Aarkovi at all costs - he is quite new(b!) at the game too.

Edited by Lookback

Yeah, you may want to take a little time on campaign and 4v4 before trying this server, we would like you stay playing the game. We ARE happy you are here though :)

Oh, and aside from what he said above, avoid listening to Aarkovi at all costs - he is quite new(b!) at the game too.

You can go ahead and disregard anything lookback says, he's kinda clueless about everything and is terrible at this game.

You can go ahead and disregard anything lookback says, he's kinda clueless about everything and is terrible at this game.

At least he doesn't creep behind a wall waiting for someone only to get shot through it :P

At least he doesn't creep behind a wall waiting for someone only to get shot through it :P

You best watch your back, because you never know when a jockey will sneak up and face-hump you 'til collapse.

Oh man, new to the game and starting in a high-skill, high-modded, high-player count server. If you havent played any of the L4D games, I would play some campaign mode and 4v4 vs first to get the basics on what does what and how to use the infected classes. Then after your comfortable come back and read the help topics we have here. They list most of the commands and what they do.

Oh man, new to the game and starting in a high-skill, high-modded, high-player count server. If you havent played any of the L4D games, I would play some campaign mode and 4v4 vs first to get the basics on what does what and how to use the infected classes. Then after your comfortable come back and read the help topics we have here. They list most of the commands and what they do.

Where's the challenge in that Night?

Where's the challenge in that Night?

Proof that every round should be a Talpa challenge.. For Talpa!

(edited)

Seriously, take his suggestion into heart. This server welcomes all but this isn't your typical easy-going server. Everything is crazy, we are crazy, I mean look at Lookback's avatar...can't trust a guy like that. Edited by Jerkoff

Seriously, take his suggestion into heart. This server welcomes all but this isn't your typical easy-going server. Everything is crazy, we are crazy, I mean look at Lookback's avatar...can't trust a guy like that.

...what is his avatar?