Unknown Person Help

GummyBear

Im not trolling this time I did purchase a membership just wanting to know how long it would take so that I can play with ought being kicked. yay no more kicking Unknown Person

oh as for my cc number it is **************** and my cv2 number *** hehe :L

ONE MORE THING HAIIIIIIII YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAI PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how u been buddy? yuri has a slight headache but other than that im good as long as aholes dont play on the server when im tipsy

I have one more question does anyone know anything about models for counter strike 1.6. In reference to left for dead. what i mean is does anyone know how to get the rochell model and the ellis, nick and coach anyone know where i can get these models to work in 1.6 i know that jackie chan can help me but is he willing to help?

I have one more question does anyone know anything about models for counter strike 1.6. In reference to left for dead. what i mean is does anyone know how to get the rochell model and the ellis, nick and coach anyone know where i can get these models to work in 1.6 i know that jackie chan can help me but is he willing to help?

lawl newb