MMO Mice Roundup

lousiest

I've always wanted a Cyborg RAT before they were released. I had the Cyborg keyboard for a while but the prices for the mice are ridiculous.

I would definitely get a video card instead. Setting up all the macros, commands, and such for the extra buttons in the mouse software that comes with these kind of mice is always a pain in the butt. I mean, really, if you're using the number keys for abilites and playing a standard MMORPG that has auto attack and you just jam the number keys when the cool downs run out I think you'll be fine with any mouse.

• Like 1

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16826104318

My mouse the Logitech G500, and has the most reviews on Newegg. Excellent mouse I must say. 10 buttons, weights to adjust how heavy you like it to feel. Laser 5700dpi.

15994.png

Or cheaper yet,

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16826153055

Razer DeathAdder. 5 buttons, 3500dpi optical. I haven't used it but it seems like a decent cheaper option.

razer_deathadder_1.jpg

Both of these are wired however. If you're the type to like a wireless mouse, then these aren't for you. But I highly recommend the G500 to anyone who games, both FPS and RPG.

You know though, these aren't incredibly much cheaper than those RPG gaming mice. So if you wanted to go with that G600, its only a few more bucks.

Edited by samurai nightling
  • Like 1

I wouldn't get the Razer DeathAdder. I have a mouse similar to that and your thumbs will be constantly resting on the thumb buttons sometimes accidentally clicking them (drove me nuts). The G400 is the exact same mouse as the MX518 (which I'm using). If I were to replace my MX518, it would probably be either the G400 or G500 as they both have that thumb groove to rest your thumb on without worrying about accidentally clicking those thumb buttons.

• Like 1

I use the Death Adder and my thumb is no where near the left buttons. If you are really looking for something look into Naos 3200/5000.

I guess I'd have to use it in person which should teach me not to judge before I use. I just went based on a similar mouse looking mouse I have.