Do i have a legitmate reason for my banning?

ShortTempa

INSULTING ADMINS. Check your cabinet of records. I WAS insulting them becasue they abuse their power and talking down to me like some sort of demonic child or something. GC is a good community when it wanna be but paying for admin gets alot of power hungry brats in to the game controlling stuff. Two nerds arguing online while one has the kill switch for the others game isnt really helping him,me,you or your pet cat that steps on the keyboard.

How is that pic inappropriate.(cant post the pic for whatever reason) Im not gonna BEG you to join your server but i atleast want justicfication. Are you any of those 3 people. I DOUBT IT, so how is it inappropriate. Cursing? Oh wow fine, i wont curse or spray curse words but getting PERMA banned from this is,idiocy at its best.(no warning by the way)

Gotta admit though your servers are pretty sick when i was in em. So can we work something out?

Try to answer this time........

GC is a good community when it wanna be but paying for admin gets alot of power hungry brats in to the game controlling stuff. Two nerds arguing online while one has the kill switch for the others game isnt really helping him,me,you or your pet cat that steps on the keyboard.

that's a pretty good reason to stay banned imo

INSULTING ADMINS. Check your cabinet of records. I WAS insulting them becasue they abuse their power and talking down to me like some sort of demonic child or something. GC is a good community when it wanna be but paying for admin gets alot of power hungry brats in to the game controlling stuff. Two nerds arguing online while one has the kill switch for the others game isnt really helping him,me,you or your pet cat that steps on the keyboard.

This is so far out of left field... Maestro is a fair admin. In fact, he shows more restraint with disciplining troublemakers than most of our admins.

How is that pic inappropriate.(cant post the pic for whatever reason) Im not gonna BEG you to join your server but i atleast want justicfication. Are you any of those 3 people. I DOUBT IT, so how is it inappropriate.

So you're saying if you go murder anyone that's not me, I personally should not find that inappropriate? I really don't understand this argument.

Cursing? Oh wow fine, i wont curse or spray curse words but getting PERMA banned from this is,idiocy at its best.(no warning by the way)

The server's motd tells players that certain content can warrant a kick or ban without warning.

Gotta admit though your servers are pretty sick when i was in em. So can we work something out?

Honestly, since you have insulted our entire administration with really no basis (twice), I doubt it.

So you're saying if you go murder anyone that's not me, I personally should not find that inappropriate? I really don't understand this argument.

WOAH DERE. Murder? It was a picture of three black guys with a caption of cursing. My question is how is it soooo offensive. I must have said something else or done something else cause thats a terrible excuse.

Honestly, since you have insulted our entire administration with really no basis (twice), I doubt it.

TWICE? Fine. Im sure i was acting dumb and i get it now.

I'm having a problem searching for your ban details - found them, you're hiding under a new name; but judging by your response here, I don't need to defend my action towards you Cimorelli, you shall remain banned.

(edited)

i will remove the spray. i will even change back to default if i have too but al i want is a chance to play on pretty much the best servers on l4d2.

*edit* i also have read the rules and im now FULLY aware of what not to say,do, etc.(stop being a dick was put in there for me personally i think lol)

Edited by ShortTempa

Eh, You started this topic off pretty poorly there shortTempa (I'm guessing the name is more descriptive than not), but ended on a bit of an upswing. If this is your first offense, perhaps they might give you a second chance. If this was your second chance... well. I'm sure you know what that means.

Good luck.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Better. Much better.

We're not kidding about our standards. You can find crap servers anywhere, and even though our L4D2 server runs a bit looser than what we normally would have, it's still so insanely popular that there is no need to think twice about kick/ban anyone who is annoying.

Flitterkill and I had private discussion about it. GC L4D2 bans a lot of people. Very few show up in the forums to appeal, and even fewer start a new topic after having their first be closed for, hm, realignment? Whatever.

Let's consider this a friendly warning/reminder about our rules and clever ploy to drive up our forum quota.

Will one of the L4D2 admins please remove this ban and post here when it's done?

GC has gotten sooooo sooo nice! I'm reading this with warm Christmas music in the background....smirking while thinking back of how I would have banned him from the forums, then banned his mother and his dog by association back in the day. Well done!

Lmao, the jig in the picture above is moving to the warm and fuzzy music....