Vote for campaign change

tonerrrr

Swamp can't be picked by the plugin, however it can be selected by an admin to be the next campaign.

The only campaigns that the plugin chooses from are:

Bread Center

Dark Barnival

Hard Stain

The Garish

The Passing of gas

Snackrifice

Mo Nercy

Death BowlTollhouse cookies

Dead Hair

Rage Harvest

Cold Steam

...I should rename all the campaigns in the plugin to these...

Honestly, the worst map in the game is Swamp fever, and thank god Jackie hasn't included that in the rotation!

Bring Swamp fever BACK!!!!

I really dont understand all the hate toward Swamp Fever.

Tried getting it into the "rotation" 3 times. It's a buggy mess of a campaign and it clears out the server faster than Toner's lack of skill does.

Also...if I am able to run it through my head, think of any way it couldn't work without having to code a workaround or something, I'll see what I can or can't do.

I'm going to have to have it where if a finale is deemed unwinnable for the losing team, it will auto-skip the rest of the finale. I just have to make sure that some variables are taken care of in the process...like if it's a really close game and the only way the losing team can not win the game is if one guy dies.

Not really a fan, but if by popular demand...

Just try to make sure it doesn't autoskip for example the bridge finale on Parish.

Swamp Fever RULES - which reminds me of another matter - any chance of taking the fence down at beginning of Hard Rain for a change, please?

My god, that would be a massacre!

Some people just want to watch the world burn...

Edited by TheDude

You could just do what my ready up plugin does --- and not allow players as infected to spawn until at least one survivor moves > x distance from starting zone, to prevent spawning before survivors ACTUALLY leave the start area.

which reminds me of another matter - any chance of taking the fence down at beginning of Hard Rain for a change, please?

No, the fence was put there for a reason, although I was thinking of removing one of the fences at the far part of the docks, then putting a LOS tree there for a possible smoker/charger kill.

You could just do what my ready up plugin does --- and not allow players as infected to spawn until at least one survivor moves > x distance from starting zone, to prevent spawning before survivors ACTUALLY leave the start area.

Interesting idea, but that would kill starting round strategies that tons of regulars are so used to now (No Mercy 3 for instance).

How come you don't add in a custom map of the month or something? Even all 12 or whatever of the official campaigns are boring as hell now. Some single map campaigns would be cool since the teams are only going to be that way for one single map and you have to actually try since you can't make up your points later. Just sayin' bro.