Acting Responsibly

Magruter

Just a public service anouncement about Driving Drunk, I have appointed myself as security of the fragfest. I won't be counting drinks, but if someone gets in there car after having a couple to many, they will be asked to leave. I've had too many idiot friends get behind the wheel while drunk, hell one of my best friends killed someone while she was coming home from the bars. I'll tell that story later, pretty freaky!!! Anyways, i will be a DD during the day I can wait for the night to put a couple back. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed, Considering we will be going back and forth from the hotel to Kemp's.

Thanks for you time and consideration

Mag's

I TOTALLY agree with you Mag, and thanks for stepping up to do this. I for one will be getting rid of my keys the moment i get there and will just beg for rides back and forth to the hotel and Kemps.

but if someone gets in their car after having a couple too many, they will be asked to leave

Everyone else turns my serious posts into fun...so I have to ask you to explain this line...cause, um...well...trying to picture it....

Lunk stumbles out of Sheraton, keys in hand, trying to find car. Magruter noticing this, runs up just as Lunk has found his car and is starting it with his eyes closed. Mag taps on window and Lunk smiles and rolls it down. "Lunk, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," Mag asks.

"Ok, sorry," slurs Lunk. "Cya."

Content with living up to his word, Magruter heads back in.

Ok, ok, I"m done. We'll have enough people to ensure nothing goes wrong. The proposed hotel is only about 5 miles from Kemp's. Not sure where people will be staying, but when it's time to move, we find sober people.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

lol Fatty - I was thinking the same thing when I read the post.

I am getting a room though so can just stumble upstairs.

Now that i got that out of my system, my best freinds brother just got a DUI. Wrecked a brand new car into a fence post, maybe not wrecked but sufficent damage to where he couldn't drive it home. He's talking to a lawyer right now...

No one was hurt, thankfully.

But this is percisely what we are trying to avoid here...

I think we should all get wasted and take turns runnin Mag over.. :) Just kidding. I think everyone realizes and respects the seriousness of your post. I'll also bet that most attending have had or heard of someone in their immediate family having alcohol related problems. it definitely ruins lives. I'm sure we'll take care.