Nuuuu Jehoshaphat

oakgyrl510

Dunno who you are on forums or forgot so...How did u claim that npc village near my house, i claimed half of it and accidentally unclaimed my house then was gonna go claim it again but then you already took it? no one is on the server right now [11:51 PM 2/18/13]>.< so it must have happened before I went back to the village and before I accidentally unclaimed my house area. Or was there something added that I can't claim npc village and that's admin or something...sadface.jpg

Jehoshaphat is an old server regular. I remember him settling in an NPC village (which are procedurally generated, btw) shortly after this new server got running. Must have claimed the land when that mod was installed. Since i haven't been on in a while, I have no idea how recent his activity is for you to be able to talk to him. What is your minecraft ID? I can ask him about it if I see him on.

I assume you're talking about minecraft.

I thought npc villages were all man-made?

Is the problem that you want your house back or part of the village?

I wanted just one big mass in that area cause the varied biomes[Also cause I started a dungeon under my house and I planned on expanding under that region], but because he took that village, im gonna have to do all the area around him >.>

Jehoshaphat is an old server regular. I remember him settling in an NPC village (which are procedurally generated, btw) shortly after this new server got running. Must have claimed the land when that mod was installed. Since i haven't been on in a while, I have no idea how recent his activity is for you to be able to talk to him. What is your minecraft ID? I can ask him about it if I see him on.

Same name, Oakgyrl510.

Yeah Jeho had set up shop in that area early on when MC Mark 2 was setup, he must have got on to claim his area and your stuff is overlapping with his. Sounds like we have a fight to the death over some land coming up.

So are you saying some lands are already claimed and don't appear to be for people who use to be on the server? Cause that sucks then, how do I know if the land I'm on is already claimed or not then? I don't wanna come back one day only to find that an older member built their claim there before I did and now all my stuff is theirs.

So overall, it's not the npc village I care about, but the region of land above and below since I've already settled in the area. Move his NPC village to another area lol XD

I think what happened was that Jeho played for a bit when we rolled out the new server, built stuff (mostly underground I believe) then didn't play for a long time. Then at some point after you deleted your claim he logged on again and claimed his land not knowing of the incoming overlap issue. Jeho has a forum account (not used too much it would appear), you may be able to send him a pm to see if you guys can get the land figured out.

I think what happened was that Jeho played for a bit when we rolled out the new server, built stuff (mostly underground I believe) then didn't play for a long time. Then at some point after you deleted your claim he logged on again and claimed his land not knowing of the incoming overlap issue. Jeho has a forum account (not used too much it would appear), you may be able to send him a pm to see if you guys can get the land figured out.

the moment i accidentally deleted my claim no one was on though. i went to reclaim then i saw it. it wasnt like i accidentally unclaimed then on a different day i went back to reclaim and during that time he reclaimed.

not sure if you guys have logs of it, but I was the only one on for a while yesterday night.

just gonna claim all the land around his, just gonna be tedious =\

Edited by oakgyrl510